Scott Pilgrim Vs The World The Game Album. (On Hold)

Allx360

So I after listening to Brandon's Scott pilgrim remix posted a few years ago it got me thinking, we should make a full remix for the soundtrack. So I am looking to see if anyone would be interested in joining. I was thinking we could either go for a general remix type album or have each remix styled after a genre of rock. If anyone is interested please comment below! Here is a playlist of the songs from the game, https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDg-1MHo18OQtH7d06J_0uQVfZVMxHK2m

*Edit, posted this in the wrong section, could someone move it to recruit? 

I am humbled and flattered that someone would both mention me and break the rules at the same time 8)

Did this seem like an album you were going to direct, or were you looking for someone else to do it? I gotta admit I was drawn to this thread cause it looked like a real Scott Pilgrim album was going to be started and that is definitely something I would gravitate towards!

18 hours ago, Brandon Strader said:

I am humbled and flattered that someone would both mention me and break the rules at the same time 8)

Did this seem like an album you were going to direct, or were you looking for someone else to do it? I gotta admit I was drawn to this thread cause it looked like a real Scott Pilgrim album was going to be started and that is definitely something I would gravitate towards!

I had an Idea on directing, I'd love to have you on bored for this if your interested. 

• 4 weeks later...