PRC312 - The 12th Anniversary (Free Round)

Bundeslang

PRC Vote: Who deserves a bonus point  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who deserves a bonus point

• Hollow
    • Gercr
    • Supercoolmike
    • Bundeslang
    • Alex Smith
    • Cash
    • PlanarianHugger
    • Chalis
    • Mark Sparling
    • Esperado
    • Chickenwarlord
    • FreakyT
    • OneUp

The People's Remix Competition 312

PRCv12-26

Hello everyone and welcome to the People's Remix Competition!

Welcome to the last round of this season. Like the last seasons, this will be a free round. Again it is also allowed to remix a different source (like an Anime Theme, an original song (even remixing a midi from ORC) or anything you like). It is even allowed to continue working on a WIP, as long as most of the work is done during this round. It is not allowed to post a song which you did in the past. The only restriction is that most of the time (> 50%) spend on the song is during the upcoming two weeks.

Even MIDI rips are allowed, but probably you won't get a first place with that.

PRC312.jpg

Source: Free Round - (Anything you like)

ThaSauce link: Click here to submit

Poll:

There's a poll added to this thread, you can vote for the remixer who deserves a bonus point. The remixer with the most votes gets a bonus point in the first round he or she participates, including this round. In a case of a tie, all remixers who end first gets the bonus point. This only happens if at least 5 people vote. I don't know when I close the voting, it will be somewhere between the start and end of the voting stage. Only remixers who entered more than once this season are in the list of the poll.

To submit a song at the compo page a ThaSauce account is required.

If anyone has problems with registering or uploading the song to ThaSauce, please upload the song somewhere else and post a download link in the thread. I recommend Soundcloud, don't forget to allow downloads to enable me to upload the song at ThaSauce.

To register and submit, do the following.

• Click the ThaSauce Page.
  • Click the 'You are not logged in' button in the upper right.
  • Click on 'register' (at the bottom).
  • Read the terms and click 'I agree to these terms'. If you don't agree with them, upload the song somewhere else and post a download link as mentioned above (by doing that, you allow me to upload the song at ThaSauce.
  • Continue the process by filling in your information.
  • A confirmation mail will be send. There might be some issues with it (meaning that you don't get it), if that is the case, upload the song somewhere else as described above.
  • Once registered, login with your username and password, go to the mentioned page and submit the song. If you want submit two or more songs you can create multiple ThaSauce accounts or upload the song somewhere else and post the download link.

PRC instructions

• Limitations at ThaSauce require your entry to be 20 MB or less in size. Length for length's sake and MIDI rips are not allowed (only as Bonus Mixes).
  • Entries must be posted in the ThaSauce Page by Friday January 1st 2016 at 10:59 am ThaSauce time (18:00 UTC, 19:00 GMT), check the ThaSauce page for the exact time left. 
  • You may enter as many mixes as you like and work with as many people as you like on each mix. You are free to create a second ThaSauce account for that, it's needed to be able to upload a second remix. You can also upload it somewhere else and put a download link in this thread
  • Do not make qualitative comments on an entry until the results of the vote have been posted in this thread.
  • Mixers cannot vote for themselves but if they vote they recieve a free first place vote added onto their score.
  • The winner of this round may select the source for PRC314 (the PRC pi round) which will have a special rule.
  • The winner of last round, (unknown yet) can participate without restrictions.
  • You can find the full rules list at this page as well.

GOOD LUCK!

PRC.png

PRC ThaSauce Home Page!

The PRC Statistics (PRC287 - PRC311)

Name

Wins

2nd

3rd

4th

5th

Bonus

Last

Golden

Alex Smith

Alfredofreak

Bundeslang

Cash

Chalis

Chickenwarlord

DjMokram

DzejPi

Esperado

Evktalo

FastnBulbous

FreakyT

Fxsnowy

Gercr

Hollow

Mark Sparling

NinjaPenguinDan

OneUp

PlanarianHugger

RonaldPie

Supercoolmike

Trism

Yami

YoshiBlade

Zackparrish

* Some results ended in a draw, meaning that for example 2 remixers became second and none got third place.

Entries Per Round (including bonus mixes)

Without Bonus

Statistics: PRC287 - 311
Number of unique winners: 17 (also 17 last year)
Number of bonus Mixes: 8 (8 last year)
Number of entries, excluding bonus Mixes: 69 (71 last year)
Number of participants: 25 (27 last year)

Number of unique wooden spoon winners (excluding golden spoons): 9 (last year 15).

Number of unique golden spoon winners: 5 (Bundeslang and PlanarianHugger got 2)

Remixer of the Year: considering number of entries and wins combined.
1: Supercoolmike (he got my vote in the poll)
2: Gercr
3: Hollow

Undefeated (excluding Golden Spoons): 
Alfredofreak, DJ Mokram, DzejPi, Fxsnowy, Yami, YoshiBlade and Zackparrish (1 participation)

Unchallenged

Bundeslang (2 participations)

Wooden Spoon King:
1: Gercr (6)
2: Hollow and Chickenwarlord (3)

Hollow collected his wooden spoons in three rounds in a row.

Round of the Year:
Hopefully it's gonna be this round, but for now it is:
PRC292 – A Wave Of Bosses (Zelda Majora’s Mask) and PRC311 – Ivan’s Theme

The Hall of Fame (-311)

20 Wins: OneUp

17 Wins: Rexy, S|r Nuts

11 Wins: Sggod89

10 Wins: Showroom Dummy, The Orichalcon

8 Wins: Bladiator, Evktalo, Hylian Lemon, Supercoolmike

7 Wins: Ichitootah

6 Wins: Chickenwarlord, Esperado, Gercr, V__ (V_Gasm)

5 Wins: DJ Mokram, Setokaibracket (Hartbeat Acolyte)

4 Wins: Alex Smith, Binweasel, Bundeslang, Emperor, Hoboka, Just64helpin, Nutritious, Opk, RoeTaKa, Trism

3 Wins: Analoq, ArseAssassin, Beckett007, Blak Omen, Cash, DrumJ8, FreakyT, Hemophiliac, JerryTerry, Prophecy, TheoConfidor, Xsquader, Yami

2 Wins: Amphibious, Andy Jayne, Chalis, Chavous, DJ Siamey, DZ Composer, Jeremy Robson, JH Sounds, Jorito, Joystick, Less Ashamed of Selfs, MindWanderer, Mythril Nazgul, NintenJoe64, PlanarianHugger, SubNormal J3, Theory of Nonexistence, Thu, Toilet Goat, Txai, Zerothemaster

1 Win: 0x25ec, Alfredofreak, Aluminum, Ambient, Anorax, Another Soundscape, Blueenvy, Darkbrandflake11, DarkeSword, DimWiddy, Diotrans, Divinewrath, Dragonlord, DzejPi, Elsalluz, FiremanJoe, Flexstyle, Fxsnowy, Gario, Garpocalypse, General Slicer, Ghetto Lee Lewis, GrapplingHook, Grauw, Hakstock, Hetcenus, Hexen, Hollow, Inrade, Kholdstare, Lidawg, Majeliss, Marcusg, Mark Sparling, Moseph, MushroomSword, n0mad, Nasenmann, Obtuse, OverCoat, PriZm, Sadorf, Scott Peeples, Strike911, Tensei-San, Trenthian, Villainelle, Yoshiblade, Zackparrish

And last, but not least, the PRC Top 10 of all rounds (you can ask me to explain how I calculated this. Scores for each round depends on the number of participants, including Bonus Mixes.

1: Rexy, 1200 points
2: Sir Nuts, 1190 points
3: OneUp, 1030 points
4: Bladiator, 880 points
5: The Orchicalcon, 850 points
6: Ichitootah, 620 points
7: V__, 610 points

8: Opk, 570 points
9: Showroom Dummy, 510 points
10: Chickenwarlord, 500 points

Similar as last year, except that Chickenwarlord doesn’t share his tenth place with LAOS since he collected 40 points this year. (I edited this, since I forgot to add the PRC311 scores earlier).

On 16-12-2015 at 8:20 PM, PlanarianHugger said:

I know this is an anything goes round but are multi source songs good?

Yes, everything is allowed, as long as it is not a troll entry (for example saying 'fuck PRC I hate OCremix and Bundeslang' and submitting that as an entry).

I also can say that the results of the poll will be used, and that everyone already has at least one vote.

EDIT: Added OneUp as option to the poll since he submitted a bonus mix for last round (bringing his total PRC entries of this season at 2).

1 hour ago, Toilet Goat said:

Seems it doesnt work :[

edit. Oh the title you put on the song on thasauce goes to the name of the songs file so dauym, thats why its too long filename I think -_- :-P

I tried to upload it myself and for some reason it worked. I replaced your song.

Also: the PRC statistics are posted in the second post.

my bad Bundeslang. I just sent the source.

This month has just been terrible for me and it keeps throwing curveballs even at the last second right before 2016 came at 12:00am (T.T)

But basically in a nutshell, Everything I was working for on that new yearly PRC video flat out got corrupted. I now have to basically start over from scratch again; So me being on time to release said video is out the question even with a freakin 2 month prep time. 

tumblr_netmo9jjqx1rf1e3ro1_400.gif

Not entierly everything was lost but its basically not going to look as pretty as it was going to be and this new release date is lookin somewhere around mid-late January  depending if anything else wants to freakin screw me over lol.

Welcome to the voting stage 

The mixing stage is over. This round has 12 songs. A nice number to end the 12th season. To vote, do the following:

• Visit the stated ThaSauce Page and listen to all the entries.
  • Scroll to the form at the bottom of the screen.
  • Fill in the entries from first to third.
  • State a reasoning for it.
  • Participants are encouraged to vote and leave feedback. However, they may not vote for themselve. They get a free first place if they vote, so it is attractive to vote. Non participants are encouraged to vote to decide the winner and leave comments as well.
  • Nobody has a vote that counts twice.
  • Bundeslang gets one bonus point as a result from the poll. He will need it!!
  • Always look in this thread to find out who's the winner of the round after the voting stage instead of only looking at ThaSauce for the results.

Since the next round already has started, I'm making the voting stage a bit longer as usual. You have until THIS Monday, January 4th 10:59 am ThaSauce time to vote. Check the ThaSauce page for the exact time you have.

The winner may choose the source tune for PRC314.

Check the ThaSauce Page to vote.

If anyone have issues voting via ThaSauce you can vote by sending me a PM at Ocremix.