What shirt size are you?

djpretzel

What shirt size are you?  

710 members have voted

1. 1. What shirt size are you?

This is kinda a poll to see who is overweight and who isnt. :P hehe

Or it seems like that at least. We have too many overweights browsing ocremix.org! lol

Where are you drawing the line of "overweight"?

Just wondering

yeha because over 60% of us are smaller than X-large...

Medium, as reflected on the poll.

I just thought I'd tell you though, a sweatshirt would be much more appealing to than a shirt. But I'd get a shirt anyway, I suppose.

Just to repeat and accentuate what others said before me on the sweatshirt party.

Where are you drawing the line of "overweight"?

Just wondering

Overweight - Over the optimal weight range suggested to keep your body in optimal health.

BUT - Obese - Overweight to the extent that it interferes with your body's normal functions and causes degradation in health; causes(is a) health risk(s).

Edit:

yeha because over 60% of us are smaller than X-large...[/sarcasm]

... And that's good? It's a health risk. 40% is too much. Any percent is too much. (Trust me: I had my own battle against weight. Still do, to some degree.)

Although many of that 40% are ordering X-large or higher because they simply like larger shirts...

I think the shirt idea is good, but it would also help overclocked selling compilations of mixes in CD, an album of the best 20 tracks of the past year in overclocked choosen by everyone(not only judges). And those albums are sold cheap because they're only intended to get funds for overclocked and pay the costs of the discs.

Not sure about the album idea. I'm more inclined to go with a dvd of the torrent, particularly for those who can't dl torrents for whatever reason, or who want an easy way to 'collect the set'. As for selling albums, the project albums would be more likely I think; eg KiC and DSoP (cos they're lossless, cd quality, etc).

Medium shirt for me, but probably a large hoodie. (I'm really glad these changes are happening; I've wanted to get some OCR merch for ages, but have heard alot about the pitfalls of the current store setup.)

I'm a large, but when I got a large OCR shirt, oh, a year and a half ago, it was way way too small. Like, my midriff or back would become embarassingly exposed at several points in the day, SMALL. Wasted $15. So my vote as a large is null unless the sizes are now at a normal standard.

I'm a Medium guy. Yes, I can read the future... And I see one thing in my close future... myself without an OCR shirt because of that ZTNet dude.

BTW, I suppose the money order I sent in January to the ZTNet reliable dude is lost forever then... That is really disapointing. The dude sent me only one reply in February, saying that I sent the wrong part of the money order. I sent the right one after that and SHAZAAAM, our hero has not been able to respond a single e-mail in 7 whole months. I know he faced some real-life drama of some sort but 7 months? Damn, that's too bad. That money order + service fee + currency change cost me close to 35-40$ in canadianish dollar. Anyway, I'm really happy that you changed your merchandising service. No more worry for next time!