What shirt size are you?

djpretzel

What shirt size are you?  

710 members have voted

1. 1. What shirt size are you?

I am a huge huge man who needs 2X since I also like having a shirt slightly larger than what I actually need.

I'm a large, but when I got a large OCR shirt, oh, a year and a half ago, it was way way too small. Like, my midriff or back would become embarassingly exposed at several points in the day, SMALL. Wasted $15. So my vote as a large is null unless the sizes are now at a normal standard.

This story worries me.

I'm buying a second hoodie, so I can have a giant one. The first one I bought actually fits correctly, but in the 80s, ET hoodie kind of way, and I want something more like the Def Jam: Fight for New York urban Star Wars Emporer look.

I'll be getting a T-shirt too, so that'll be a large T-shirt and an XL hoodie, though recently my girlfriend has been able to squeeze me into a medium polo shirt. Hmm.

At over 6 foot but skinny at 165 lbs, I'll take a large. Please, God, let the armlength but long enough. LARGE, with good armlength (for the hoodie, doesn't matter for the shirt).

EDIT: I'm a dumbass. This is the forum for shirts, not hoodies. Change my order to medium, I likes 'em taught against my hard body.

Does anyone know the price canadian?

Where can I see these shirts advertised?

I am too lazy to look! Give me the link!!!!

Info about prices & what not hasn't been finalized yet; this is just a thread to determine how many of each size should be ordered.

There are some pics at http://www.ocremix.org/info/Merchandise - we won't be doing jerseys this go-round, but they may be resurrected in the future.

So, what was "the trend" again? Heck, I wear stuff from before there _were_ trends.

My daughter (12)is wearing capes to school, and the other kids keep saying they're going to copy her, but can't bring themselves to do it.

Gimmie a friggin' XXL, and make it Gold Sparkle, byyyyaaaach!!!!

lol, sounds like your daughter is taking after the little kid from Big Daddy.

Give her same water proof boots and an aluminum foil helmet, and she'll be rockin'.

Bought mine (baseball T and normal T) before the web address change and continue to wear it every now and again. I do have to agree that ordering one size less than you normally wear fits better, since mine hang and bag in odd places (waist and sleeves). But, this probably just happens with normal wear.