What shirt size are you?

djpretzel

What shirt size are you?  

710 members have voted

1. 1. What shirt size are you?

Are the hoodies in the same color as the shirts, or what are they available in?

I'd like a Large shirt, preferrably in the blue-sleeve style thing you have on your Merchandise page or the black one if you won't have that. Heck any of them are cool, sign me up. OC Remix rules

Wow, people forgot about the old shirts already?

Time for a refresher, using pics of the previously-sold goods. This is the OCR hoodie, in dark blue with white print.

hoodie1.jpg

hoodie2.jpg

hoodie3.jpg

hoodie4.jpg

Same print is also used on the shirts, which were available in white originally, and later also in black:

1420.jpg

So basically the headphones + SNES pad logo and OCR title on front, OCR title and URL on the back. Print on black shirt and hoodie in white, on the white shirt in dark blue.

Pictures aren't too recent and most likely do not represent the upcoming stuff too well.

Also, there was a baseball jersey(White/Dark Blue) available, but I don't have it.

Have there ever been OCR polo shirts? I'd be interested in one of those.

Like this one here (this is from another music community I found like three days ago. It's geared more towards hi-fi personal gear as opposed to music itself):

http://www.cafepress.com/head-fi

The slugger one is nice too.

Some of the ladies' stuff is nice, but I don't know if we have enough lady members to warrant making those.

Just some ideas that I think would be nice to consider... not trying to promote another community or anything, simply trying to show some possible apparel options.

Actually I'll go with the medium size. Although it'll be a good idea to stock atleast half (if not more) the number of medium sizes as small sizes. eg.having a stock of 1000 med and 500 small will be safe since many people with good physiques may purchase both; medium for comfortability and small for showing of the contours of both ocremix and the body (nice n tight)!

Actually I'll go with the medium size. Although it'll be a good idea to stock atleast half (if not more) the number of medium sizes as small sizes. eg.having a stock of 1000 med and 500 small will be safe since many people with good physiques may purchase both; medium for comfortability and small for showing of the contours of both ocremix and the body (nice n tight)!

This is true. I often wear both medium and small.

I don't know what size of hoodie I would get, though I'm guessing a meduim. Just seems like many people wear hoodies that are two sizes too big for them. It's just stupid. Maybe it's just the whole "gangsta" thing that I've never understood. I feel that your clothes should fit you, not hide you.

Have there ever been OCR polo shirts? I'd be interested in one of those.

Like this one here (this is from another music community I found like three days ago. It's geared more towards hi-fi personal gear as opposed to music itself):

http://www.cafepress.com/head-fi

The slugger one is nice too.

Some of the ladies' stuff is nice, but I don't know if we have enough lady members to warrant making those.

Just some ideas that I think would be nice to consider... not trying to promote another community or anything, simply trying to show some possible apparel options.

I completely agree, a polo would be a nice idea.