"Heroes" (Avengers: Age of Ultron) Metal ReMix

Chernabogue

What!? No orchestra? That's a sin here.

Anyway, I like it, but I would say I'm not a huge fan of the guitar tone. On the extended mutes around 1:08 it doesn't sound "metallic" enough for how breakdowns like that usually go. It might need to be choked a bit more and maybe a bit more gain or something.

Not metuhl enough! For some reason the amp sim you're using is giving this a dull tone (can use more treble). The tone can also use more "bite"; it's not very aggressive. Try comparing the tone to the one in this cover (the original is here), which I think showcases the mutes. :) Or, I also isolated the guitars and bass here so you can hear the articulations better (the bass is just Shreddage Bass), so maybe that'll help with the sequencing.

In terms of the sequencing, I try not to overuse the pinch sequel, because it's a unique sample that can seem fake once you hear it many times. Also, in spots like 0:36 - 0:37, it seems unrealistic when you go from a high note to a low note on the lead with no fret noise, because the time gap between them is so short that the guitarist would have to move his/her fingers quickly, likely making a fret squeak noise if not careful.

You can probably have a better idea with sequencing lead guitar from watching this.

At 1:52 - 2:04, it's pretty blocky when you have a bunch of chords one after the other like that; it almost sounded like you wrote it in a hurry, it sounds pretty quantized, and it would be smoother if you used single notes every now and then when it makes sense.

Lastly, remember that metal track on BadAss V3 that you did where you were happy with the drum production? Yeah, get that production with these drums. You've done it before! :)