Sony PS3

Bigfoot

Quick question: Is there two different colored versions of the PS3 coming out? I cant find any site claiming otherwsie, besides the price, HD, etc difference.

There's a color difference between the 20GB and the 60GB model:

http://www.us.playstation.com/PS3/specs.html

Dammit. I really want the black one, even do its gona be a magnet for finger prints and dust. Gonna have to settle i guess. When i get my PS3, might aswell dish out the extra $$ and get the better one.

Quick question: Is there two different colored versions of the PS3 coming out? I cant find any site claiming otherwsie, besides the price, HD, etc difference.

Dammit. I really want the black one, even do its gona be a magnet for finger prints and dust. Gonna have to settle i guess. When i get my PS3, might aswell dish out the extra $$ and get the better one.

Why do people think black as so sexy anyway? I mean I like the look of the black PS3 too, but why the craze over the color? I mean Apple showed that there is a craze too, with the whole $150 premium on the black Macbook over the white Macbook.

Why do people think black as so sexy anyway? I mean I like the look of the black PS3 too, but why the craze over the color? I mean Apple showed that there is a craze too, with the whole $150 premium on the black Macbook over the white Macbook.

More of a personal taste in my opinion. My Ps3 can match my black PSP. While my white Wii can match my white DS Lite.

More of a personal taste in my opinion. My Ps3 can match my black PSP. While my white Wii can match my white DS Lite.

Uh, unless I'm mistaken I'm pretty sure both models are black, the only difference being that the 60GB version has silver trim, while the 20GB doesn't.

Uh, unless I'm mistaken I'm pretty sure both models are black, the only difference being that the 60GB version has silver trim, while the 20GB doesn't.

And of course it's much, much shinier.

I wonder how loud/quiet the PS3 is compared to the 360.

Other little links:

Sony has 40 e-Distribution projects in pipeline, PS3's new focus?

Famitsu reviews five PS3 launch games

The games look pretty good, but mentioned in the article it said it's 360 counterparts look about the same. The TVs they're on are nice, I was actually looking at that one at work today heh. Just wish I could afford one.

Edit: Gameplay preview with pics

So, what do you think of Grand Turismo "buy more online"?

4 tracks and limited number of cars... I hope this does not become a trend.

"Final Fantasy 15, the first 10 levels are free, but you have to buy the rest."

If you want Fire3, you'll have use emarket points to purchase it in our exclusive online spell store! Come early and often because you never know what Tellah has for sale! Big smiles!

If you want Fire3, you'll have use emarket points to purchase it in our exclusive online spell store! Come early and often because you never know what Tellah has for sale! Big smiles!

"Second quarter has ended in NFL 2007, and, if the player wants to finish his game, he will enter his credit card number."

FFVII for the PS3.

Revive Aeris - $599

For everything else, there's Mastercard.

FFVII for the PS3.

Revive Aeris - $599

For everything else, there's Mastercard.

Your PS4 trial period has ended, please buy a monthly subscription of only $59.99!

is really creepy. I was just thinking about how I've yet to see commercials for PS3 (or Wii for that matter) when they're both less than 3 weeks away.

I saw that on TV. I don't get it at all.

Yeah, I saw this while watching a South Park episode about the Wii. :lol: