Sony PS3

Bigfoot

August, I think. It will probably be use Live too.

Not for online play though (most likely anyway). The developers have said they probably won't do a fighting game unless it's something other than VF. They said they tried some stuff to compensate for the lag that could crop up in an online game (even if it's only periodic) and it was like it wasn't even the same game anymore.

This is what I don't like about Microsoft--the pushing around. If the lag is a genuine problem for online play, than an online mode should not be implemented--or if it is it should be some silly shadow of the game itself (like the VF characters playing checkers with one another).

This is what I don't like about Microsoft--the pushing around. If the lag is a genuine problem for online play, than an online mode should not be implemented--or if it is it should be some silly shadow of the game itself (like the VF characters playing checkers with one another).

So pushing for a possible good feature is "pushing around"? How about how Nintendo is pushing developers DOWN when it comes down to online gameplay these days?

Also, DOA4 and other fighting games has worked with Xbox Live before. So there is precedence.

Yeah, having online play would be a HUGE reason for getting the 360 version. Even with the AI as good as it is in recent VF games, nothing beats playing humans. Especially with all the character customizations and rankings and whatnot... I really hope they try to do it.

its a well made short movie. i like it. it comes round and explains why the thing happened that the viewer first saw.

but as for a videogame system. makes as much sense as hmmm... a bunch of sumo warriors in different colored thongs running into each other. bah! who needs to actually sell their product when you can sell a "way of life"?

I'm glad that immersion and sony finally settlled. I suppose we'll eventually get rumble in the six axis. At least that's what i assume, i don't know what other "sony products" that they would be adding rumble to. It just makes sony look like a bunch of retards with Phil harrison and everybody proclaiming that rumble is a "last generation technology" but i suppose it's worth 115 million or whatever they settled for.