Sony PS3

Bigfoot

• 1 month later...

Hey, long time, no post, was gonna make a new thread completely but thought I would go here first.

BASICALLY, I'm looking for 2-4 player games ranging all the way back to archaic PS1, to the shiny, misslekickalicious PS3, I mean I'm looking for adventure games, racing games (serious and comical, ya know, like kart-esque) anything that is easy to get into, something I can play with the girlfriend and she will actually play. She loves most adventure games from the ps1 era, but ps2 and beyond, Don't know. So im asking for recommendations of the most epic sort.

Any ideas ladies and gents?

• 2 weeks later...

So I played a little Resistance 2...and is it just me, or is the AI retarded? Their aim is either pretty ridiculous or pretty crappy in normal mode, and have a pretty generous recognition of people far away from them. The graphics is also pretty underwhelming for a PS3 title this long after launch.

Lastly, I hate those Chameleons :sad: .

Never been a fan of MGS, more into JRPGs (yeah.. i know..)

what's this Valkyria Chronicles I've been hearing about btw?

If you are a fan of JRPG's you will love this game for it's storytelling. Plus, even if you take out the story from the game is still good as a third person shooter. Don't devoid yourself of the experience in playing this game.

One thing that sort of confuses me is why Valkyria Chronicles was released as a PS3 exclusive. Sega doesn't really do a lot of exclusives. Oh well, glad I have a PS3!

It'll be hitting the 360 eventually. This IS Sega we're talking about. In fact it was originally slated to be on the 360. When questioned, Sega responded with "we don't want to close any doors".

And you can't trust a damned word out of Kojima's mouth ever since he said MGS2 would be his final game, so this'll be hitting the 360 one day or another. If Konami says we wants moar munny, then it'll happen.

It'll be hitting the 360 eventually. This IS Sega we're talking about. In fact it was originally slated to be on the 360. When questioned, Sega responded with "we don't want to close any doors".

And you can't trust a damned word out of Kojima's mouth ever since he said MGS2 would be his final game, so this'll be hitting the 360 one day or another. If Konami says we wants moar munny, then it'll happen.

In other words, I'll stick to 360 for a while. Damn, FFXIII on 360 really killed PS3 for me :D

In other words, I'll stick to 360 for a while. Damn, FFXIII on 360 really killed PS3 for me :D

That, Star Ocean 4, and Tales of Vesperia are what effectively killed the prospect of a PS3 to me. If those games on the 360, then there's nothing to say anything else won't be either.

Of course that isn't to say we won't see a lot of 360 games on the PS3. Bioshock is there, and I'm pretty sure Star Ocean 4 and Last Remnant are at least getting Japanese releases eventually.

Also mark my words, FFVersusXIII WILL be heading to the 360.

That, Star Ocean 4, and Tales of Vesperia are what effectively killed the prospect of a PS3 to me. If those games on the 360, then there's nothing to say anything else won't be either.

Of course that isn't to say we won't see a lot of 360 games on the PS3. Bioshock is there, and I'm pretty sure Star Ocean 4 and Last Remnant are at least getting Japanese releases eventually.

Also mark my words, FFVersusXIII WILL be heading to the 360.

Agree'd with pretty much everything there. too bad Vesperia and SO4 ain't out in PAL-country yet.

"We can't stop here, this is PAL-country!"

Little Big Planet still looks freaking awesome but one game isn't enough.