Sony PS3

Bigfoot

So I tried to start up the store today but it said that it wasn't available in my country/reigon. But I've always been able to log on to it. Even after I got the system update, it still had the same message. Anyone else get this problem?

well, what region are you in, and what region did you tell it that you're in?

I mean when you signed up for PSN

like I could potentially sign up for a new PSN account and say I'm in JAPAN and download jap demos even though I'm in the states

another possibility is that there's an IP checker that's identifying you as being outside the US somewhere, I'm not real sure.

edit: why do I always get distracted when I go into a thread to say something

holy crap Valkyria Chronicles is fun

At first I had the impression of them being nothing more than breast pockets... Now I'm not quite sure, gonna have to play again on hard mode to put more thought on it...

Oh yeah Gollgagh the game does have a couple of addons...

Supplemental downloadable content pertaining to the game was made available for purchase via PSN. First is the inclusion of a Hard EX Mode, extra challenging versions of existing skirmish missions where the Edelweiss is unavailable. Two side story chapters, "Edy’s Mission: Enter the Edy Detachment" and "Selvaria's Mission: Behind Her Blue Flame," introduce Squad 7's motliest crew led by Edy Nelson and Homer Pieron, and the early portion of the invasion into Gallia as seen from the Imperial perspective. Hard EX Mode and Edy's Mission were originally released for the Japanese version on August 8, 2008, while Selvaria's Mission was released on October 31 of the same year. All three were made available in North America on April 16, 2009. A fourth DLC, titled "Edy Detachment's Formal Challenge!" was made available in Japan on June 26, 2009. Included are a set of six challenge missions, each focusing on one of the game's unit classes. Valkyria Chronicles was re-released in Japanese retails stores under its The Best label on March 5, 2009 with a retail price of 3,900 Yen. This version of the game includes Edy's Mission without need of download.
~ Wikipedia

DO NOT BUY THE EDY ADD ON!!!!!

It's only one mission and it's pretty easy and corny at that. I heard the other add on is 4 missions long, but you need to do good enough to unlock the later missions. I haven't checked out selvaria's add on but it can't be as bad as the other one.

DO NOT BUY THE EDY ADD ON!!!!!

It's only one mission and it's pretty easy and corny at that. I heard the other add on is 4 missions long, but you need to do good enough to unlock the later missions. I haven't checked out selvaria's add on but it can't be as bad as the other one.

Nice heads up, though I thought by now most recent copies of VC already have them included, unless that's just exclusive in Japan..? (I may have missed that in the article)

If you want to find VC, get on walmart.com and search for it, then look for it by using the local store locator. Since it was marked down to 20 bucks though, its hard to find it. I got the last copy of it within a 50 mile radius a few weeks ago walmart wise, but damn it was worth driving to get it.

I got the last copy of it within a 50 mile radius a few weeks ago walmart wise, but damn it was worth driving to get it.

I never would have pegged you to want to play it. :lol:

Or maybe it was Brushfire I'm thinking of...

on a semi-unrelated note my deluxe copy of "Demon's Souls" arrived but still in its shrink wrap on account of me making this post among other things to take care of.