Sony PS3

Bigfoot

Nice, I've been wondering about causing some nice griefing on some one but holding off till I'm much stronger; or at least more confident about it.

I would wait till you are much stronger. If you invade someones game and lose to them your soul level decreases. From what i have experienced storm of shrines is really the main place that black phantoms try to kill people online.

I would wait till you are much stronger. If you invade someones game and lose to them your soul level decreases. From what i have experienced storm of shrines is really the main place that black phantoms try to kill people online.

Curiously can Black Phantoms kill other Black Phantoms or is there a limit to how many can invade one player's game?

I've also noticed certain spells in the faith section can banish B.Phantoms as well.

Oh hey I wanted to add this~!

First Red Dragon kill was annoying but totally worth every arrow...

Oddly enough the Tower Knight isn't necessarily difficult to kill, so long as you can heal your self from times to time, but the mother fucking crossbowmen WILL fuck you up unless you take care of them first.

I will say my real complaint about DSs is this, when I'm trying to RUN THE FUCK AROUND THAT FUCKER'S SHIELD BASH I DIDN'T SAY ROLL LIKE AN IDIOT! RUN YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT DON'T ROLL!!

Sometimes I don't like the running mechanics as its too sensitive at times doing one or the other to where it crushes your balls when you die needlessly.

OH GOD HEAL HEAL GOD DAMN IT. CAN YOU EAT WEEDS ANY MORE SLOWER OH GOD!!!

Oh my god the tower knight is piss easy to kill because i was able to kill it with arrows and not have a single scratch on me.

Yeah I thought about that but that wouldn't make it feel like a satisfying victory for me, not to mention it felt exciting fighting something head on when it's actually doable. Bastard sword double-handed swinging wishing I had a huge meat cleaver instead to swing around.

Would have been more enjoyable to me if the running/rolling issues didn't hinder me.

Yeah I thought about that but that wouldn't make it feel like a satisfying victory for me, not to mention it felt exciting fighting something head on when it's actually doable. Bastard sword double-handed swinging wishing I had a huge meat cleaver instead to swing around.

Would have been more enjoyable to me if the running/rolling issues didn't hinder me.

I tried doing it with out the arrows but it just became annoying when you might want to sprint but roll instead but i'm gonna try it on my second game.

Like the arrows, you'll want a weapon that can pierce but do enough of a satisfactory amount of damage. I found swords to be best oddly enough as you'd think a spear would be more suitable for piercing its' armor. Spears are good but one problem, they seem to take up more stamina than swords do with similar damage rates; at least from my experience.

Personally I thought my battle axe would shatter its armor but noooooo I may as well be hitting it with a plastic toy mallet.

Like the arrows, you'll want a weapon that can pierce but do enough of a satisfactory amount of damage. I found swords to be best oddly enough as you'd think a spear would be more suitable for piercing its' armor. Spears are good but one problem, they seem to take up more stamina than swords do with similar damage rates; at least from my experience.

Personally I thought my battle axe would shatter its armor but noooooo I may as well be hitting it with a plastic toy mallet.

I mostly use a claymore or a great sword.

That alone sounds excellent, however is the game still as heavy-handed with the usual generic anime crap like "comradery, let's go save our friends!, blah blah blah" bullshit?

after watching a few of the anime eps to compare, I'dsay it's less of that and more of "hey we're being sent on an impossible mission. let's beat the shit out of it!"

also geez, they added like five heaping tablespoons of tsundere to Alicia in the anime

alsø alsø wik: I like that ED way more than I should

If ya got a PSP you can get the earlier games D:Afternoon of Darkness and D:Dark Hero Days. I will say though while D:1 & II have a similer feel, for some reason 3 kinda feels different. It's something you'll have to experience to understand, though chances are I'm the only one that gets that kind of feeling between the games.

You guys buy games way too fast for me. I've still only got 3 games and I haven't completed them enough to warrant buying a new one. Of course, that will all change come February. I think Star Ocean 4 International will be my first pre-ordered game ever.

I still haven't played Valkyria Chronicles or Disgaea 3 so I can't add to that discussion yet, although I do plan to in the semi-near future. Right now I'm really interested in the game Trine that was just recently released. Multi-player cooperative physics puzzles sound neat. I hope my wife will be able to get into it, as I'm looking for a replacement for the good old FF Crystal Chronicles that we used to play together on the Wii.

Why not just keep playing Crystal Chronicles? Having more than one console just bothers the heck out of me for some reason. I need a sense of completion. Hahaha. I laugh but it's true.

One question: Can you play any PSP game on your PS3? The whole reason I don't play portable games is because I'd rather play on my couch with a TV. I'd so go for the FF Tactics remake and Idol Master if I could play them on my TV, though.