Sony PS3

Bigfoot

Curiously what stopped you? Considering I've never played any of the GoW franchise but played through all of Dante's Inferno just fine.

Yeah, to me, it was just like "Okay, let's take a really generic slasher game. BUT THEN WE SLAP TITS ALL OVER IT AND MAKE LIKE SUPER SWEET STUFF EVERYWHERE LIKE FUCKING GETTING THEIR HEADS CUT OFF AND PROBABLY RACECARS TOO AND THIS GAME WILL BE AWESOME."

Yeah, to me, it was just like "Okay, let's take a really generic slasher game. BUT THEN WE SLAP TITS ALL OVER IT AND MAKE LIKE SUPER SWEET STUFF EVERYWHERE LIKE FUCKING GETTING THEIR HEADS CUT OFF AND PROBABLY RACECARS TOO AND THIS GAME WILL BE AWESOME."

Pfft, come back after watching Urotsukidōji and its remake set. :lol:

Seriously though DI pretty much made me think of old school Castlevania.

Well, I guess the difference is that Urojididi isn't considered one of the greatest series of this gaming generation.

Either you're really young or very sheltered when Urotsukidōji came out way back. :lol: Not to mention I never said a thing about gaming when it came to that :wink:

I will say though boobs on the screen and female genitalia deforming into mosntrous tentacles ready to OM NOM NOM on Dante were the least of my worries.

Heck the series I mentioned before goes beyond that as well as its remake. :lol:

Better yet try watching Feast and Feast II: Sloppy Seconds; utterly stupid yet hilarious monster flicks.

I will say though Urotsukidōji really makes me think of DDS: Megami Tensei

this is a relatively major issue, particularly with ISPs throttling bandwidth. downloading files from PSN would interfere with most ISPs efforts to prevent illegal downloading on their networks.

the bigger issue is that the PS2 is still being sold in stores. we won't see PS3 compatibility until sony has stopped sucking that teat for at least two years.

So that explains why there aren't ps3/psp titles on psn that you can buy in stores.... oh... wait...

wasn't that post like one or two months ago?

there are tons of PSP titles online, thanks to the PSPgo. and, like the 360, there are a few older titles online for download. they're small, though, compared to most of the stuff available. like FFXIII, for example - it's 42 of the 49 or 50gb available on the blu-ray disc. you want to download 42 gigabytes? what happens to people who have limited monthly bandwidth available for purchases?

Either you're really young or very sheltered when Urotsukidōji came out way back. :lol: Not to mention I never said a thing about gaming when it came to that :wink:

I will say though boobs on the screen and female genitalia deforming into mosntrous tentacles ready to OM NOM NOM on Dante were the least of my worries.

Heck the series I mentioned before goes beyond that as well as its remake. :lol:

Better yet try watching Feast and Feast II: Sloppy Seconds; utterly stupid yet hilarious monster flicks.

I will say though Urotsukidōji really makes me think of DDS: Megami Tensei

Or I've never paid any attention to anime. :P

Or I've never paid any attention to anime. :P

Interestingly enough when it aired it was referred to as an animated film rated R for graphic content on HBO. At no point had the term "anime" (as we know it now) came up; just "animated feature/movie". :lol:

Nonetheless they were awesome regardless of the content.

Now for 3D Dot Game Heroes... I know what sprites I'll be making use of when the game comes out... :wink:

• 1 month later...

http://kotaku.com/5533736/first-littlebigplanet-2-details-its-a-whole-new-game

According to early details from the magazine from a NeoGAF forum member, LittleBigPlanet 2 is much more than just a side-scrolling platforming game. Media Molecule is creating new tools that will enable players to create racing games, puzzle games, "Space Invaders clones," role-playing games and even real-time strategy games.

"A Media Molecule developer has created a fully-functioning Command & Conquer clone," according to a recount of the mag's report.

LittleBigPlanet 2 will also apparently let players create and edit short films, record their own sound effects and manipulate the game's camera to make customized cut scenes using Sackboys.

The PS3 game also introduces the Sackbot, a fully customizable and programmable enemy unit. With new "direct control seat" options that let players define control schemes, creating customized controls for enemies, vehicles and even Sackboy himself—no more standardized floaty control?—LittleBigPlanet 2's game creation tools sound like a massive leap.

I am all over that

• 5 months later...

http://kotaku.com/5664699/celebrate-halloween-with-a-month-of-free-midnight-movie-rentals-on-your-ps3

It's October and that means it's time to wander through corn mazes, carve up pumpkins, decorate your house and watch scary movies. And Sony has your back on that last one, if you have a Playstation 3.

Starting this weekend the Playstation Network will let you stream a free scary movie every Saturday night in October. That's right it's free. Here's a rundown of the free SD rentals (god damn it, at least it's free so...) you can watch in the month of October on the PSN. All times are listed in Pacific.

5 p.m. Oct. 16 to 3 a.m. Oct. 17

Bram Stoker's Dracula

5 p.m. Oct. 23 to 3 a.m. Oct. 24

Savage County

5 p.m. Oct. 30 to 3 a.m. Oct. 31

A Nightmare on Elm Street, the original one featuring a cameo of crushed Capn' Crunch cereal. I'm not kidding.

Sony has a bunch of other Halloween-themed promotions lined up for the month as well, check it out over on their Halloween Fright Flicks page.

For some fucking reason I cannot at all recall that cameo of crushed Capn' Crunch cereal in "ANoES". Gonna have to rewatch it as well as see what other films I probably don't have in my collection. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

In some strange news, "No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise" will be coming out exclusively for the PS3 & PS-Move with help from Konami in the NA/EU territories since Ubisoft passed up on it.

Basically it can be played both with the regular controller as well as using the PS Move.

I'm guessing the 360 version I remember reading about was cancelled..?

• 5 weeks later...