Sony PS3

Bigfoot

PS3 IS HUEG!!!

Looks nice n shiny. Wonder much is weighs though?

Holy cow, is that thing the width of two PS2 controllers?

And that article that Evilhead linked to said it was pretty light for its size.

Also-also, I am saddened by the controller compared to the console itself. It's such a fancy looking console, but the controller looks like a boring old Dual Shock. Frowny face.

What the... ok? lol

Haha what the heck? Well, at least the other one I saw, with the kids going to the roofs of their houses and with the phrase "the wait is over" is nice. Really appeals to those people who bought the PS2 for casuality and got bored of it and are currently waiting for the PS3... Still, those people are the same that don't keep up with gaming news, so the price tag might be a harder hit then they expected... :S

Hi I'm Catherine Zeta Jones, and I'm hear to tell you that the PS3 is the next big thing. Old pictures are just a blur. The PS3's graphics look so real that reality looks fake compared to it. If you buy a PS3, you're grandma, a bunch of furniture, and other stuff will explode. Meanwhile, you will get exported to the wilds of Africa, and you can watch zebras.

Overpriced and overdone ones. Meanwhile, I look forward to the ones that show people actually playing a game, and not spouting meaningless techno-bullshit.

And pretty good for that time.

Yeah! Djiggy-djiggy! Go Nintendo! Djiggy-djiggy!

All this boycotting Sony and 'never buying their stuff again' doesn't hurt them. It only hurts the person doing it.

Sony literally has the whole company on the line with the PS3 - boycotting them can have a tremendous effect on their future.

Only if, say, several million people call to arms and refuse to purchase. I was trying to point out the minority who decided against Sony for this single incident.

All this boycotting Sony and 'never buying their stuff again' doesn't hurt them. It only hurts the person doing it.

Sony literally has the whole company on the line with the PS3 - boycotting them can have a tremendous effect on their future.

Only if, say, several million people call to arms and refuse to purchase. I was trying to point out the minority who decided against Sony for this single incident.

I still can't figure out why people are 'boycotting' Sony in the first place. Too expensive? That's not boycotting, that's called not being able to afford it or not thinking it's worth the money. Which is fine. What other reasons are there? Everything else seems to be unrelated to the actual PS3 unit itself. Did you guys love Lik-Sang THAT much?

I still can't figure out why people are 'boycotting' Sony in the first place. Too expensive? That's not boycotting, that's called not being able to afford it or not thinking it's worth the money. Which is fine. What other reasons are there? Everything else seems to be unrelated to the actual PS3 unit itself. Did you guys love Lik-Sang THAT much?

I still can't figure why people seem to have a particular attachment to a corporation. I just happen to like games that are on the playstation...

So what if whatever company has bad management/marketing/shit ? In the end, all that matters is the games.

I still can't figure why people seem to have a particular attachment to a corporation. I just happen to like games that are on the playstation...

So what if whatever company has bad management/marketing/shit ? In the end, all that matters is the games.

Exactly. It's all about the games. Anything to do with politics is completely retarded. Unfortunately, most people here do not understand this.