Undertale - Another Medium (funk cover)

DrumUltimA

Really well done, I couldn't stop listening to it. I had to stop and compare to the original, because that song was so underrated. I'm probably a real sucker for great music, that stands out and speaks to you. Why I'm likely here and not listening to average tunes? Not insulting OCR at all, just the simple things you always hear on the radio. There's more creativity here I find. 8-)

I loved it! I agree with DevilBeats about the lead, it did feel a little bit jarring at first... It actually did fit once you got into it, just right when it started playing it was a little bit jarring. If you'd had more of a buildup to it, (just playing up a scale to the first note you play in the melody just before the actual melody) it would have been absolutely perfect. Or maybe played a few slower notes beforehand. You did have better buildup to it every other time it came in though, it's really just when it first comes in that it is somewhat surprising. But who cares? I could listen to this for hours!

Overall though it was excellent, I loved every part in it besides the lead in the very beginning.