Medabots RPG - Rubberobo boss battle theme

T- Ape

Second cover. Medabots, a game I used to play. The music was cool, but with GBA sounds. I never found a remastered version of it, so I decided to do that myself. Made it a some weeks ago(just like my first cover). This one is also finished. I won't be working on it anymore. Enjoy!

Feedback is always welcome.

Sounds really cool, except I wish the drums were a bit clearer and the guitar notes didn't just drop off as that makes it sound more midi based than maybe it ought to. I guess this is a straight remake of the original, but I can hear a lot of potential to go anywhere with it. Like a really nice dirty keyboard solo or something. :P  Sounds like a basis for a lot of mucking around really.

If you intended to just do an updated remaster, then you succeeded in that. The main problem with this is if you're only performing this as just an updated version of the original, you're not going to stand out. Even a unique intro, or outro would have made a difference in being unique, and distinguishable. You're good at what you do, you know how to make video game music (at least GBA music) sound modern. However, if you don't restrain yourself to how the original version is composed, then who knows how far you could go as an artist.

Thank God, Finally people who are honest with me! This is the kind of feedback I can work with!!(with that I mean this community)

Ok, I'll update it when I've got a second version!(and maybe finish three other projects first xD)