Paths Less Travelled: Terranigma - History

Drawn by Dai

On 10/2/2019 at 12:26 PM, Jorito said:

For all the people lurking along: we just cleared our final deadline and have a total of 29 completed tracks now! Next steps are getting these tracks mastered and then package everything up and send it over to OCR staff for the next steps later this month.

We'll keep on updating the thread with further info as we go along. Stay tuned :)

So stoked.  Glad to see that the dead can come back to life after all. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey folks,

long time no speak! Sorry for not being in touch, I’ve become useless at that, and no mistake. Takes two minutes to write something… Wonderfully though, Trism & Jorito have been in charge; and to be fair, between them and you lot, this album’s turned out far better than it could have with me at the helm.

I have been squirrelling away on the art side, though, and am pleased to say the artwork for the album is now finally done. You can see it here (sorry, resizing seems to be an issue):

png

I genuinely hope y’all like it, please let me know what you think. your involvement and perseverance on this project has brought it this far despite me, and I thank you all. Your opinions are valued. I’ve also been working on the assets for the promo site and handed them over to Jorito so he can do some cssourcery to showcase your sounds. We’re nearly over the line folks. Thanks once again for not bailing on the project, you're breathtaking!

4 hours ago, Odai said:

Hey folks,

long time no speak! Sorry for not being in touch, I’ve become useless at that, and no mistake. Takes two minutes to write something… Wonderfully though, Trism & Jorito have been in charge; and to be fair, between them and you lot, this album’s turned out far better than it could have with me at the helm.

I have been squirrelling away on the art side, though, and am pleased to say the artwork for the album is now finally done. You can see it here (sorry, resizing seems to be an issue):

png

I genuinely hope y’all like it, please let me know what you think. your involvement and perseverance on this project has brought it this far despite me, and I thank you all. Your opinions are valued. I’ve also been working on the assets for the promo site and handed them over to Jorito so he can do some cssourcery to showcase your sounds. We’re nearly over the line folks. Thanks once again for not bailing on the project, you're breathtaking!

I like it quite a bit.  Just looking at this image conjures up so much Terranigma memories and feelz.  Nice work Odai mah boi!! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/16/2019 at 10:13 AM, Odai said:

Hey folks,

png

The artwork looks great! (goddamn Yomi though, that little asshole :D)

• Liontamer changed the title to Paths Less Travelled: Terranigma - History
  • Liontamer locked this topic