Welcome to new judges, Big Giant Circles and pixietricks!

zircon

i'll be honest. I only accepted the offer because of the exceptional dental care coverage. The pay is weak, but I only have a $100 deductible. How sweet is that?

No, but seriously though. Those of you who don't know me, I'm more of a forum lurker than an activist (look at my post count) so I'm sorry to disappoint in that aspect. I'm sure I'll be involved with a lot more of you from this point on, and I pledge to do my best to offer any feedback/assistance in my decisions to help you fellow remixers get your stuff out there and appreciated by the masses.

And for those of you who may still get offended should I drop the big NO, all my hate mail gets filtered from my spam mail by my secretary. It could be months before I even get to read your letters, much less actually weep.

and wtf is the deal with the twitching Ewok? That is disturbing. :lol:

But seriously, glad to be on board. I'll do my best :)

Polite questioning of qualification.

Skepticism towards judge hiring process.

Unprovoked self justification:

1) Dislike towards most of site personel

2) Disinterest in site material

3) Modest/misleading proclimation of superior reviewing

4) Proclimation of having a life

5) Elation above most others

Statement inferring lack of concern despite everything.

Polite acknowlegment of victors and friendly closure.

I just saw your first votes, guys. And I know for sure I'm seeing a great chunk of potential on you both. Reminders of Harmony and GrayLightning respectively come to mind for the way you present your votes and whatnot (not saying that you guys are replacing them or anything but I just wanted to point that out), which isn't much of a bad thing at all.

Nice work :D

I just saw your first votes, guys. And I know for sure I'm seeing a great chunk of potential on you both. Reminders of Harmony and GrayLightning respectively come to mind for the way you present your votes and whatnot (not saying that you guys are replacing them or anything but I just wanted to point that out), which isn't much of a bad thing at all.

Nice work :D

You just no these two no their way around a judges panel. The noledge they show is...

Okay the joke is over. Point is...you're fitting in.

I'm a little concerned about Pixie's time schedule (you know, with VGDJ and all), but I guess that's none of my business.
zircon does vgdj too and he is also a mod, and still he manages to be a great judge, but I'm sure that you already knew about that

hey guys sup, can i talk in size=7 too?

I'm a little concerned about Pixie's time schedule (you know, with VGDJ and all), but I guess that's none of my business.
zircon does vgdj too and he is also a mod, and still he manages to be a great judge, but I'm sure that you already knew about that

NO. NOT COOL. MY EYES HURT.

And by the way, congrats pixie and BGC.

Ya, don't worry, we know how to budget our time. We be jammin' wif da votes and da vee gee deej.

By the way, I just wanted to point out the BGC is really cool. I like him already! So I'm sure you all will, too. ^-^

Ya, don't worry, we know how to budget our time. We be jammin' wif da votes and da vee gee deej.

By the way, I just wanted to point out the BGC is really cool. I like him already! So I'm sure you all will, too. ^-^

Oh man. You're giving me diabetes pixie.

horrible

rofl?

Congratulations Pixietricks on becoming a judge. You so deserve it.

I see someone's looking for a quick "yes" on his next submission :roll:

I am not. I couldn't get a quick yes since my only musical talent is listening. Possibly writing lyrics but I know nothing about music. I don't know the difference between a B flat and a B sharp or anything. I just love Pixietricks's work, she is involved in the OCR community so who would be better suited to be a judge.

she is involved in the OCR community so who would be better suited to be a judge.

There's more to it than simply being involved in the OCR community. If it was that simple, even someone as dimwitted as kamoh could become a judge.

That is true, I didnd't mean it to be that simple. Pixietricks actively remixes, she is on the podcast, she is a professional musician attending a school in Baltimore, I think she is well qualified to be a judge. Did I miss any criteria?

she is involved in the OCR community so who would be better suited to be a judge.

There's more to it than simply being involved in the OCR community. If it was that simple, even someone as dimwitted as kamoh could become a judge.

That is true, I didnd't mean it to be that simple. Pixietricks actively remixes, she is on the podcast, she is a professional musician attending a school in Baltimore, I think she is well qualified to be a judge. Did I miss any criteria?

Yes, you missed the judging part. She could've been Miss OCR-Represent and still fallen flat if her judging hadn't been up to par with our standards.

Out of interest, you've probably won her over for life by acknowledging that "she is a professional musician attending a school in Baltimore" :wink: