Final Fantasy VIII: Collision Course - History

Brandon Strader

That would be the extremely obvious action to take. Problem is I haven't heard back from any of the direct messages I've sent him here or on Facebook in 6 months. My gut tells me it's one of those things I'd have to see if they decide to designate me on it based on the interest I'm expressing here for something like that to work, as opposed to me bugging them privately to be put on it.

So we'll just need to wait and see for now.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Im going to post in here to offer any services. I spend around 30 hours a week on music but id like to take a small break from originals to work on remixes.

I can do male vocals but if any songs need to be done let me know and ill work on that as well.

I know i havent been as reliable in the past And i apologize for that, but i have been a lot better at keeping schedules now. 

Thanks.

• Liontamer unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey everyone!
Director of Arcadia Legends and the soon-to-be-released album for Jet Force Gemini: Mizar Attacks here!

I've been approached to potentially take over direction of this album, possibly co-directed with another. However, nothing is set in stone at all and I'm looking to see what all has been done, what is left to go, what the full scope of the project is and most importantly: Is there still interest for all involved currently and in the past to continue with this album to completion? I'm proceeding forward with Mizar Attacks album release and potential physical edition negotiations, but after that, I can turn my attention to this album - but I'm sending out feelers, if you will, to see if this is feasible to pick up and finish. Let me know!

To echo @Jorito - I had a track all but finished for this, it was just waiting on some assistance from the previous project directors with mastering. I'd love to have that on the album, but I might be able to pick up another one as well if necessary (and depending on what sources are available!) 

Edited by Manji

It's a good thing I got a physical copy of the entire OST from a con event from Square when they were promoting Final Fantasy IX. It was included in the free goodie bag they gave everyone who played the demo. So, if I do take this one, I'll have a full listen-through of the soundtrack, pick out the major highlights, look at what's been done, what needs to be done, maybe revamp the overall available track list based on those factors and my listen-through and we'd go from there. I'd most likely be making a completely new album topic/thread since I'd want to treat it like a brand-new project - if that would be okay with @djpretzel.

• 2 months later...

Okay, after a lot of discussion and planning, we're most likely going to rebrand this album, change the theming and set up a new album thread with the new Album title soon. More words to follow. Chances are, the tracks you all have been working on may still work with the new theming, but if not, I'm sure can be retooled to fit easily enough depending on what you had planned to begin with. I'm going to get the final OK from @djpretzelbefore proceeding forward though. Hang tight - we might still revive this album yet, but it won't be in this aged project thread.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to Final Fantasy VIII: Collision Course - History
  • djpretzel locked this topic