SMW2 Yoshi's Island - Castle theme (B-laze aka fungist remix)

blaze_01

Hi VGM enthusiasts.
After i got my "Psy-castle" through and had some attention about it, i couldnt hold back my other projects waiting

to be finished.
I had one Banjo Kazooie remix going on which i submitted to OCR 20 days ago. Then i also had this castle version of SMW2 lying around too.
So i finished it, and wanted to up it here before i eventually decided to submit it.

So "Psy Castle" was castle theme from SMW, and here is my remix of castle theme SMW2. 
Its a completly different genre though, not electro like the other remix.

Also, Im known as both B-laze and Fungist. 
My future projects will be "Fungist"

Original source here:

Here is the remix, the genre i had to place under "drumstep" which is a blend of drum&bass and dubstep(?)
(Be aware that the latest version is uploaded on soundcloud. The version on youtube is 1 day older.
i reup to soundcould because i wanted to fix a few mixing flaws.
The melody is the same as in the game, it might get a bit boring after 4 minutes but i couldnt improvise too much with the main melody.
instead is just slightly moved a few notes here and there hoping it doesnt get too boring. However the last part of the song is 100% improvised.
Download track: 

Ok here's the offer...teach me to make music like this I offer my services as your squire...here me out. I will polish your armor, tend our horses, sharpen your sword, ride with you into battle and cook our meals on our chivalrous journeys. Tis not but a poultry offer, but pray his lordship will hear it out.

Ok seriously, I have nothing to offer but praise. How do you do this? That is not rhetorical do you have a Twitch stream or maybe some videos on music making? What DAW?What VST do you use? Help me, make awesome music :) Seriously great track.

haha thanks for the overwhelming feedback.
really there isnt any seceret trick or magic. The technical part can be learned and is all about practice,

but the musical part, (writing the song/melody) picking right leads, tweaks etc, is 100% emotional in my opinion.
Thats probably why so many artists write about love and stuff.
If you can react emotionally to something you make, then you're doing something right.
I used to stream a little bit, but i dont do it very often. I do however have a video on youtube "fungist - nefarious"
you're not seeing me produce, but you see the playlist playing the song, etc.

Im using FL studio with built in plugins, then Massive, nexus and Sylenth, sometimes z3ta for pads.
:D