OCR03302 - Mega Man 9 "Big Brute Force of Nature"

Liontamer

This was a pretty decent and fun track that neither feels too energetic or too relaxing, thus creating a track perfect for both occasions. I love that this could sound so simple and upbeat even with the beat dropping wub wub in the background. The kind of balancing for this upbeat track is so exquisite, it can be blasted through the speakers at a jam of sorts, or it can flow through the headphones as chill music on your down time. 

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR03302 - Mega Man 9 "Big Brute Force of Nature"
  • 10 months later...

You definitely made this Mega Man tune sound even more Mega Man-ish than it was by weaving that driving DnB into the melody and beat, making it lively yet purposeful. That's something I've noticed with the Mega Man series, the themes from them seem to either be high energy anthems or just have catchy arrangements, but the really memorable ones, especially later in the games, have both energy and memorable beats, and that's what this reminds me of. Like, everything is balanced incredibly well so that it comes off better by being melded. Very nice!