✶ It seems that there’s still one last person that needs to be saved. (Undertale — Hopes and Dreams + SAVE the World + His Theme for three pianos)

∑

You say it's for three pianos, but NI Una Corda doesn't seem to be a normal piano library. The entire song sounds very muted, like you're using "cloth over the string" samples, and it lacks some of the emotion I think you were going for because of this, like at 0:38 - the left hand rhythm feels weak. And whenever you're playing an intense part, the texture of the notes are distracting. Is this a style you're going for?

It is for three pianos—three simultaneous instances of the Una Corda library, using each of the three instrument "types" (Felt, Cotton, and Pure, albeit not in that order).  And while I see where you're coming from with regards to the "cloth over the strings" samples, that is in fact the precise sound I was going for.  It's hard to describe, but I outlined my stylistic motivations in my submission email as something a good deal more subdued in mood than the original, and I felt that the Una Corda library, with the incorporation of fabric into the instrument, suited that mood well.

Your feedback, however, is well-received and will be duly considered when trying to make the most of the Una Corda library in future endeavors.  Thank you :)

My concern was that I wanted something texturally distinct in each voice lest certain parts blend together undesirably, and I didn't think panning and reverb alone would take care of that—and at the same time, I didn't want to use any effects that would hurt the natural "piano-ness" of the sound.

But, again, thank you very much for your input.