New 'Not Commercial' Album

Malcos

Very nice smooth stuff here. All the songs flow smoothly, its perfect for both background music and listening to. I especially love the drums in all songs; the programming is excelent! Honestly, if it wasnt for the short length (which I avoided by putting both your albums onto one CD) I'd say this would be top 5 album, as is it's top 10.

Top tracks are Cold Reception, After The Beat and Not Much Time Left (what do you use for your string samples, they cant be Reason Orkestra pack, way too good quality!) The only song I wasnt feeling was Pick Up Your Litter, but thats my personal hate for claps

A friend works with a bookshop, I'v passed this CD to her, she loves it and is playing it in store. Hopefully customer reactions will be good :P

Excellent, groovy stuff here. It's a shame it isn't getting more feedback! I love the drumwork in these songs. My personal favorites are Pile Up, Nothing Doing (Lazy Sunday), and Cold Reception.

Very nice work. I'm thinking it should make a good driving cd. I look forward to your next one!

This is some good shit man. It's nice to hear urban style beats with actual melody and emotion to them again. God it's almost been 10 years since I've heard these kind of combos of ideas. Some songs on this kinda "bring me back." The arpegs are sweet. All the rythmic ideas are wicked nice, with all the bleeps and crazy sounds. There is some genuine quality orignal shite here.

Cold Reception, Summer Wind, Acidic Feeling, Lazy Sunday...this album you can listen to all the way around, thats rare nowadays.

• 1 month later...