Super Mario World 2 Yoshi's Island Solo Project "My Happy Place"

noTuX

Earlier this month, I decided to work on a small remix album for Super Mario World 2:  Yoshi's Island.  

So far, I have 4 tracks complete and 3 in the works in various styles.  I'm not sure how many I will actually do, but I hope to have the album complete by May.  I might submit a few, but this is mostly for fun and experimentation and I would appreciate feedback.

You can find the mixes, along with a few others on my SoundCloud page

I'm pretty hyped to announce two new track for my little project!!!!

First, a dub/reggae/island mix of the Underground theme.  Original:  

And next, (I have no idea how to categorize this).  It's just glitch insanity.  Whatever you want to call it, it is a remix of the Castle/Fortress theme.  Original:  

• 6 years later...

Bump from waaaay back!

I ended up revisiting this EP and making some changes to the mixing/mastering of my tracks in an effort to improve my overall sound and quality. I am pretty happy with how everything turned out, so I decided to actually release it on Spotify!

Now since I feel more confident and I'm learning more about making my music sound cleaner, I will be releasing more stuff and submitting more mixes that I put on the backburner in hopes of getting my name out there as an artist. Its a big ask, but please follow me on Spotify too and check out my VGM/Remix playlist.

SMW2: Yoshi's Island EP - 

My big ol' VGM/Remix playlist -