NOW AVAILABLE: OverClocked ReMix Shirts and Hoodies!

djpretzel

Hey everyone, I just got my hoodie in the mail yesterday and I wanted to warn people that they run small.

I am 5'10" and not stocky by any means. I ordered an XL and that's a perfect fit. I wear, on average, all medium t-shirts. So feel free to use that as a reference when ordering your size.

Happy supporting OCR! :D

I'd have to speak with Chris about actually stocking them in the store - I honestly don't know if he's put any there, or is willing to. One other option would just be picking one up at Magfest in January - we're going to have a dealer's booth. If neither of those work, PM me and we'll work something else out.

*waves hand* Don't even worry about it. If I don't end up at Magfest I'll just order one on-line like everyone else. I was just curious if there would be any in-store.

Hey everyone, I just got my hoodie in the mail yesterday and I wanted to warn people that they run small.

I am 5'10" and not stocky by any means. I ordered an XL and that's a perfect fit. I wear, on average, all medium t-shirts. So feel free to use that as a reference when ordering your size.

Happy supporting OCR! :D

So am I, thanks for the heads-up!

Edit: ahhh xl out of stock ;_;

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is it hoodiez tiem now pleez? ;_;

But seriously, the hoodies need to be back in stock. I am currently in the market for a hoodie, and one of these would be very very nice. Its the least i can do after using up all of DJP's bandwith for the last 5 or so years.

To the people who have an XL hoodie: I am around 6ft and 170-180 lbs, would an XL fit me or do i need to go for a XXL?

Is it hoodiez tiem now pleez? ;_;

But seriously, the hoodies need to be back in stock. I am currently in the market for a hoodie, and one of these would be very very nice. Its the least i can do after using up all of DJP's bandwith for the last 5 or so years.

To the people who have an XL hoodie: I am around 6ft and 170-180 lbs, would an XL fit me or do i need to go for a XXL?

i'm about the same and i have an L and it fits me just fine

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So I've looked at the eStarland website and this thread, but I'm not seeing any measurements for the T-shirt sizes. I generally end up buying either medium or large, but obviously I don't have any way of comparing the sizes of these shirts with T-shirts that I already own.

Anyway, if someone who has a medium or large T-shirt (or DJP) could take two measurements for me, it would be much appreciated, as I really would like to buy a couple of these T-shirts. Two measurements will be enough - just lay the shirt flat and get me the measurement from the top of the collar to the very bottom of the shirt, and the length from armpit to armpit. I don't particularly mind if you can only give me measurements in inches, either imperial or metric is fine.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can supply me with this information.

• 8 months later...
So I've looked at the eStarland website and this thread, but I'm not seeing any measurements for the T-shirt sizes. I generally end up buying either medium or large, but obviously I don't have any way of comparing the sizes of these shirts with T-shirts that I already own.

Anyway, if someone who has a medium or large T-shirt (or DJP) could take two measurements for me, it would be much appreciated, as I really would like to buy a couple of these T-shirts. Two measurements will be enough - just lay the shirt flat and get me the measurement from the top of the collar to the very bottom of the shirt, and the length from armpit to armpit. I don't particularly mind if you can only give me measurements in inches, either imperial or metric is fine.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can supply me with this information.

I bought a black medium t-shirt a few weeks ago. Measurements are 29 inches in length and 19 inches armpit to armpit.

I am 6'0 and 160 lbs, with a lean and muscular build. The medium size is just about right, if slightly loose (although my personal preference leans towards tighter shirt sizes). But the arms are way way too roomy -- 9.5 inches at the shoulders and 7.5 inches at the outer cuff. I'd also prefer a shorter length, maybe 27 inches instead of 29.

I love the front design, totally badass. But I'm not fond of the logo redux on the back side and especially not the http address. A bit tacky in my opinion, but I'm sure I'm the only guy on this board with such finicky tshirt tastes.

• 1 year later...