NOW AVAILABLE: OverClocked ReMix Shirts and Hoodies!

djpretzel

Official OverClocked ReMix shirts and hoodies are once again available and are now shipping from eStarland (www.estarland.com), an online retailer of domestic and imported games as well as anime, that happens to be headquartered ten minutes away from my home.

Without further adieu, the link to buy OCR shirts & hoodies online is:

http://www.estarland.com/showban.asp?action=redir&campaign=163

Profits from each sale go towards supporting hosting costs and printing more shirts when we run out - it's a great way of supporting the site and lookin' fantastic while doing it.

Note that sometimes due to caching the link above may need to be refreshed or clicked twice to get results to appear. Also, eStarland are currently troubleshooting some problems related to the overall speed of their website, so have patience - things may take a few seconds to load.

International shipping is provided. When ordering using a credit card, if your shipping address is different from your billing address, there's a verification process that will delay your order, so try to avoid that if possible.

For those curious, I've been a customer of Starland since 1996, back before they had a fully-developed website, when I would rent anime and buy import games from their over-the-counter store in Annandale, Virginia. Back then I'd talk to Chris, the owner, every once in awhile, and I always thought it was cool how the owner of the store was into games and anime as well. He's actually really into old-school 8-bit and 16-bit games in particular, which tends to jive well with what OverClocked ReMix is all about.

When we left ZTNET, I needed a new way to print and sell shirts & hoodies. Larry did some research and came up with http://www.fairfaxscreenprinting.com, and that worked out very well in terms of both quality and proximity to where I live, but I still needed a way to sell & ship the shirts via an ecommerce frontend. Handling domestic and international shipping out of my living room didn't sound like a great idea, and then it struck me that Starland - specifically their web presence, eStarland.com - would be a perfect partner in this regard. I met with Chris and we both agreed it made a lot of sense, and things fell into place.

It might take awhile to iron out all aspects of the process, but I believe this partnership and new method of selling OCR merchandise will work out well. If you're buying a shirt or hoodie, take the time to check out what else they have to offer - I bought Sonic Rush for my DS a couple weeks ago and the price and shipping were both solid.

If you have questions or comments specific to an order you've placed or payment/shipping details, please contact eStarland via their website. If you have questions or comments that have to do with the merchandise or other topics not directly related to eStarland's end of things, please ask them here.

Thanks for supporting OverClocked ReMix and eStarland!

Don't they take money orders?

I thought they did.

How would that work? I've never ordered anything online, much less through this particular site.

They appear to have:

Use credit card below

Credit card type: (Drop menu consisting of only one option "american express")

or

Pay through PayPal

My message to eStarland:

Directly from the site:

What if I want to pay by check or money order?

If you would like to pay by check or money order, select the option when you are checking out. You will then be prompted to print out a copy of your order sheet. If you cannot print out your order sheet, please send your payment with your name, address, phone number, e-mail, and order number. After you have done this, please enclose this information with a check or money order for your total amount made out to Starland. Then please send these items to

eStarland

ATTN: Order Processing Dept.

3150 Spring St Suite B

Fairfax, VA 22031

Please note that because you must send us your payment, check and money order transactions take slightly longer to process. Checks may require up to two weeks because they must be held until they clear.

I've done this with other sites a couple times before.

The site seems trustworthy.

I just bought a hoodie with my VISA card. Your internet is broken.

So buy a hoodie. Cause you know you want to look just like me.

borkediv7.png

I think it's an international shipping thing, though as Vig said in IRC, it "seems a little counterintuitive that it would require foreigners to pay with american express."

I might have to do the money order thing then, but I'd like to know why VISA and mastercard and such aren't available as an option for overseas shipping.

My five star playlist on my iPod has no less than 40 OCR tracks on it, and many more on my four star list that have been demoted simply because I've listened to them so much. I've downloaded every single mix off the site. A hoodie is the least I can do. Thanks to everyone who contributes to OCR and makes it awesome.

man...

DJP is it too much to ask for to have a black OCR sweater vest? or a black hoodie? ;)

I just placed the order I said I would in the community Poll.

The automatic ocremix search didn't work, so I had to erase "emix", and it worked.

Now to buy a hoodie... or a shirt...

Edit: Argh, there's no prints for tall people.

stop being tall. duh!

man...

DJP is it too much to ask for to have a black OCR sweater vest? or a black hoodie? ;)

I just placed the order I said I would in the community Poll.

The automatic ocremix search didn't work, so I had to erase "emix", and it worked.

Now to buy a hoodie... or a shirt...

Edit: Argh, there's no prints for tall people.

stop being tall. duh!

Only if you knew how much I hate being 6'3"...

The link on the front page leads to "No product records were found.

Please be general with search keywords and try again. If you still can't find what you are looking for, please contact our customer support for immediate assistance."

try reading the OP. it clearly states to try loading it a few times, it will work correctly.