NOW AVAILABLE: OverClocked ReMix Shirts and Hoodies!

djpretzel

OUT OF XXLS ALREADY?! OH NOOOOOES! :(

Yes, I already have a large, but it's snug, and not because I am kind of a fat man; I like to swim in my hoodies.

I was particularly looking forward to a new OCR hoody now that I'm playing gigs with some regularlity. Until such time as I can order an XXL, I shall continue to rep' the red sweater-vest, as I fancy myself something of a highschool chorus director.

Seriously though, I want one before I play with Beefy and MC Router at the open source convention in Idaho on October 28th.

I got my shirt yesterday and does anyone have any idea on whether they're preshrunk or not? This large is a pinch too big on me, but hey, theres my 24 buck contribution (I got one for my friend too)

Otherwise, I'm as happy as everyone else seems to be, hopefully everything'll run for years and years to come :D

Drat. The temperature is going back up. I've only been able to wear my hoodie a couple times early in the morning.

Well, I look forward to cooler weather.

XXL seemed a bit small, but it's not a bad fit. I'm just the kind of person who prefers loose sleeves, rather than the kind that clamps around your wrist. Well, I'll see what I can do about that. If intense daily stretching doesn't work, maybe I'll tear/cut it a little. My hands need blood flow, after all. How am I supposed to play video games like this?

Otherwise, very cool. I am satisfied.

Drat. The temperature is going back up. I've only been able to wear my hoodie a couple times early in the morning.

Well, I look forward to cooler weather.

XXL seemed a bit small, but it's not a bad fit. I'm just the kind of person who prefers loose sleeves, rather than the kind that clamps around your wrist. Well, I'll see what I can do about that. If intense daily stretching doesn't work, maybe I'll tear/cut it a little. My hands need blood flow, after all. How am I supposed to play video games like this?

Otherwise, very cool. I am satisfied.

I'm having the same problem with mine.

It fits me perfectly...and I don't like clothes that do that.

So I have a more, ah... specialized question, I guess. Are the shirts and hoodies available in the actual, physical store at all? Starland is only about 15 minutes from where I live (if it's not rush hour), and it would be a whole lot easier to just drive there instead of ordering on-line and having them ship it.

So I have a more, ah... specialized question, I guess. Are the shirts and hoodies available in the actual, physical store at all? Starland is only about 15 minutes from where I live (if it's not rush hour), and it would be a whole lot easier to just drive there instead of ordering on-line and having them ship it.

I'd have to speak with Chris about actually stocking them in the store - I honestly don't know if he's put any there, or is willing to. One other option would just be picking one up at Magfest in January - we're going to have a dealer's booth. If neither of those work, PM me and we'll work something else out.

I want to buy one of the shirts, but I am not sure how problematic the static of it's material will be. I have several pets (and live in an extremely dry area), and have purchased several shirts that are unwearable because of they are way too static-attrative. So, how are these shirts regarding static?