Need a sample, synth, or effect? LOOK HERE!

zircon

Hi everyone, I'm looking for an fm synth similar to logic's EFM1 (
).

Basically I'm looking to make the rough buzzing tone you can get with fm synthesis, i can get it with the efm1, but i only use logic in university, else where i use cubase.

so yeah, any suggestions for decent/similar to EFM1 synths?

a synths a synth, if you want a fm synth use something like Image lines bio toxic synth, sytrus or NI's massive.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Alrighty, I need LOTS of synths. I just can't seem to synthesize any of them myself, on any synth. So here.

I need the ambient one from this, and also the bell-like one (possibly a gamelan?):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxJFXvyCu3M

Both the ambient instrument and the bell instrument (the one at the beginning):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJmEvhOZgjE

Any and all help would be REALLY appreciated!

EDIT: I use FL9, and if you're giving me a preset for a synth, the synth better be free! :mrgreen:

i would lie and say the second link is a cluster of wavetable/format synth with lots of reverb like the first on is, but the i think the second link is a samples water phone with lots of delay and verb. im not sure of any of this tho, you can try, and heck maybe you will make somthing better.

Well that didn't help me at all.

• 4 weeks later...

Damn, guess I'm stuck again!

I need to find the choir that is used in this Ragnarok Online BGM,

, but I have no idea of this kind of choir's name, I think I heard it somewhere else too, does anyone knows the precise name of this kind of choirs?

I'm really in need of it right now x_x

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know if the esoundz refill 4 gold is any good? I'm looking especially at the acoustic folk, world percussion and ethnic instruments volumes.

It seems to have good review and it's pretty cheap, but I noticed in one of the comments someone said they got it for $99 at halloween. Is that a yearly thing, or was it only that price once?(I'm really poor, so I really can't spend a lot of money)