OCR03319 - Jazz Jackrabbit "Comeback of the Green Rabbit"

Liontamer

I love it! It was pretty squashed, but it's probably from a buttload of hyped-up Master-track compression. :P It being too much for some people may also be a result of the long kick tail giving a longer release time for the sidechaining. However, I find this amount of compression to be pretty typical for glitch hop and other 'loaded' dubstep-ish genres so I'm good with it. :)

Ooh, really liked this. This song adapts so well to the genre; not all originally electronic VGM adapts this well. And the little touches you added to it show that even as a beginner you have a great handle on the genre. Especially liked the part where things get out-of-tune right before we get catapulted back into the chorus.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR03319 - Jazz Jackrabbit "Comeback of the Green Rabbit"
  • 1 year later...

Whoa... wait... There's a Jazz Jackrabbit remix on her?! How did I not know about this?! How long has this been here?!

Oh. Since... since March 11th, 2016. As the date says. Naturally.

Well, clearly this means I haven't done enough searching through OC ReMix in the year and a half since I discovered this site; looks like there's more treasure out there. Treasure like remixes of old Apogee games that brought out the best the '90s had to offer, and about 20 years later have spawned something else to comfort my ears.

I know it's a few years late, but, thanks for this one, Netrum.