MnP 52: NieR - Grandma

HoboKa

I noticed a lot of mixers had the same type of note inaccuracies in the lead melody, was that from the midi or a coincidence that everyone wrote it differently?

Not making a :-P but just curious whether it was the MIDI or an altogether unique occurrence, which in itself would be pretty impressive if that was the case. Really digging the entries but I have no idea how to vote between them. I don't know what to pick... gosh... I felt like everyone put in great efforts, so it's kind of a disservice to have to pick a numbered list of the other 3 entries. 

Drat, I just realized I uploaded an older version. Did a last minute export and got a silly division by zero error and I must have reloaded the wrong one in my haste. Oh well, I'll get the right one tossed into the workshop later. You can listen to it here if you want to(but vote in regards to the one that was uploaded to thasauce)

15 hours ago, Brandon Strader said:

I noticed a lot of mixers had the same type of note inaccuracies in the lead melody, was that from the midi or a coincidence that everyone wrote it differently?

I believe it was mostly the midi.

Congratulations Brandon. Since everyone voted you first, I assume that you will win. I'll leave the other results to Hoboka, it's very close. And that's a big win for me.:)

And about John Carpenter: I guess you mean the film director and not the game show contestant of 'Who Wants to Be A Millionaire' who won a million first and got 250k for charity later'... Funny coincidence is that I did a remix of that TV show music years ago: The Way to Become A Millionaire

Results

• Brandon Strader got 1st with 18 points.
  • Bundeslang got 2nd with 10 points
  • Supercoolmike got 3rd withpoints
  • Kat got 4th with 8 points

Brandon Superman please pm me the source for round 53!!!  

Comments

Really cool round with great entries.  I'll try and participate sometime in the near future.  I promise that I'll try :D 

11 hours ago, Bundeslang said:

Congratulations Brandon. Since everyone voted you first, I assume that you will win. I'll leave the other results to Hoboka, it's very close. And that's a big win for me.:)

And about John Carpenter: I guess you mean the film director and not the game show contestant of 'Who Wants to Be A Millionaire' who won a million first and got 250k for charity later'... Funny coincidence is that I did a remix of that TV show music years ago: The Way to Become A Millionaire

This sounds like a track you'd hear in Quake or Unreal Tournament 2 or something haha  EDIT - and yes I meant the film director.