Orchestral Madness EP (unfinished screen capture sum up)

So i have been working on my very first EP. So far i have only published my music as singles as soon as i have gotten them "finished" but now, as i got such advice from one of the moderators in DSF forums, to add my music to Bandcamp if i wanted to get more fans or otherwise even get possible support for productions (as i will add it as 'pay what you want' option but still it's free of course) and decided to go with an entirely new EP. I would like to get some opinions or advice from this sum up screen capture i took just now.

Note. basses and some other frequencies are not as they are when taking a screen capture with Fl Studio ASIO on instead of ASIO4ALL, and also especially the last project 'Whatever' is really off.. especially the one sound design i labeled as "main growl", it's freaking horrible still (having really hard time with it, maybe gonna try to design a new sound or use the drone growl sound design that i made earlier on, instead of it or something and also the beats snare clap combo seems to be.. well not so great and too much stuff going on maybe and.. well am not even sure should i add it to my EP at all.. but i will.. just have to fix it) Also guitar solo on 'Prototype' is still not ready and well..

Basically not even single one of these projects is finished, hence the asking opinions, advice etc here now. Also i forgot to screen capture a sum up clip of 'Outro', It is the most ambient track of these with rather Cello heavy "sad" chords i was able to compose/produce and a piano that's also rather emotional i guess? kind of short track though as it is only outro. I cutted out the loading projects part as it is extremely boring.

But yeah i would appreciate advice and opinions on this video:

Been working on these tracks quite a while now

Nobody has any advice or opinions? Would really appreciate.

Anyways started working on next EP even so that my first one ain't fully ready and haven't released it yet:

I love virtual instruments

Hitting them orchestral drums loud for patterns brings out really cool feeling for compositions