How does licensing VGM to play on an internet radio station work?

sirkibble2

I lurk a lot but I had this question and thought to myself "I should probably ask OCRemix!"

So I do an internet radio show that discusses video games but I also play video game music. It doesn't make money. I've received permissions from various composers to play their music but my broadcasting mentor and some others are helping me move to a place where I can make money. Money complicates things and I figure it's time to look into licensing (for example, Sumthing allows me to play any of their music as long as my show doesn't make money. I don't want the deal to end so I want to propose logical payment for songs I use). 

I've googled how licensing works for radio stations and there's a lot of talk about mainstream labels with BMI, ASCAP, and SESAC. If I'm not mistaken, I'm not sure if video game music is with any of these organizations outside of big names like Hans Zimmer or Austin Wintory (only his Journey soundtrack is affiliated with ASCAP). And with the death of Live365, things get that much more complicated. 

For those not associated with BMI, ASCAP, SESAC, SoundExcchange, or SOCAN, are there groups video game composers are affiliated with than handle licensing for internet radio?