.WAV File Won't Play, Won't Delete, Causes Windows Explorer Problems (Fixed)

If you can't see the full title, this problem is actually fixed and I'm not asking for help. Instead, I'm detailing and archiving the problem/solution so anyone else who might run into this ungodly issue may find it and get it solved.

Problem:
(As previously posted on Game Audio Denizens)

I'm having one hell of a strange problem. I've finished a track I'm doing on commission and I go to export a .WAV of it and something in it is causing my Windows 7 computer to have some considerable issues.

- Windows Media Player will not play it and causes it to freeze up. Winamp somehow plays it correctly.

- If I have ANYTHING recognize it, then Windows will start hanging up, not showing certain folder icons, causing other bizarre hang ups I've never seen before.

- I can shred the file with Glary Utilities, but it doesn't show so in the conventional way. It hangs up and freezes too, but the file is gone.

- MP3s of the song works and does not give me the same problems.

- My DAW, FL Studio 11, does not do this with other .WAVs. I did a whole other song file and it didn't give me the same problem.

The fuck is going on here? Has anyone had this problem before?

Edit: Rather, what I posted here doesn't include that one render of the .WAV absolutely would not vanish with Glary Utilities. Nothing I tried, Glary, simple delete, shredding with AVG, FileAssassin, using CMD.exe, rebooting, check disking, etc. Nothing would get this one render to delete, however the solution still applies.

Solution:
(Also previously posted on Game Audio Denizens)

So last night I posted an EPIC problem that a .WAV file was giving my computer and was asked to post on it if I fixed the problem.

Well holy ***damn motherfucking hell, I fixed it. After many attempts to delete it through conventional and hardcore computer maintenance means - shred with AVG, shred with Glary Utilities, that CMD.exe method, rebooting, disk checking and more, here's how I fixed it:

Audacity.

This .WAV file is pretty much Pazuzu but, oddly enough, Audacity and Winamp were able to open it and play it correctly. So what I did just now was open the problematic file straight from the original (don't make a copy or anything), put a fade-out on the whole thing (just to put a random effect on it) and export it under the same name. It gave me two files, the one with the same file name and one with old-1 at the end of it.

But praise be to Jesus (and I mean that), that somehow fixed the problem. Not only was I able to delete the file, but I was able to salvage the final WAV too into a properly working file that I can give my employer.

Take this down for future reference, denizens. If your sound file is completely fucking up your computer as if it was a virus, try opening it in Audacity, edit it, and see if that can work.