TMNT IV Turtles in Time Technodrome theme metal cover

Very solid instrumentation. Certainly captures the energy of the source (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SY5llZ83hLk). Seems like the chord line is not exactly the same notation as the original, which I think is a good choice. I was hoping for a breakdown somewhere in the middle to showcase some solo work, or at least a play on some of the ridiculous synth runs from the original.

At 2:06 in length, I imagine there is more to come for this mix. Looking forward to it.

15 minutes ago, glasfen said:

Very solid instrumentation. Certainly captures the energy of the source (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SY5llZ83hLk). Seems like the chord line is not exactly the same notation as the original, which I think is a good choice. I was hoping for a breakdown somewhere in the middle to showcase some solo work, or at least a play on some of the ridiculous synth runs from the original.

At 2:06 in length, I imagine there is more to come for this mix. Looking forward to it.

Thank you! 

Very nice. Certainly has the vibes of surfer rock which I think is always appropriate for TMNT. I haven't listened to a lot of metal in recent years but I do feel that the drums feel a little too weak compared to the overall mix. I'm not sure if that's a stylistic choice but I think a punchier-sounding metal kit would complement the power coming from your rhythm guitars. I agree with glasfen in that there's potential for a breakdown just screaming for a solo here. Solid work!