South Park

The Orichalcon

• 4 months later...

Bump.

So who watched the new episode? I thought it was pretty funny, but that's because I'm not Christian, and my family is Mormon and I always hate how they enjoy Disney so much, so it kind of was a personal funny for me. It's definitely a highlight to hear Mickey Mouse say "Christians are fucking retarded!".

• 5 weeks later...
Kanye actually blogged about the episode...ALSO HE SEEMS TO ENJOY TYPING IN ALL CAPS, PERHAPS HIS CAPSLOCK KEY IS BROKEN.

Hahhaha! Thank you so much for linking this.

My favorite part:

I JUST WANNA BE A DOPER PERSON WHICH STARTS WITH ME NOT ALWAYS TELLING PEOPLE HOW DOPE I THINK I AM. I NEED TO JUST GET PAST MYSELF. DROP THE BRAVADO AND JUST MAKE DOPE PRODUCT.

Kanye had an epiphany. Also, cruise control.

Hahhaha! Thank you so much for linking this.

My favorite part:

I JUST WANNA BE A DOPER PERSON WHICH STARTS WITH ME NOT ALWAYS TELLING PEOPLE HOW DOPE I THINK I AM. I NEED TO JUST GET PAST MYSELF. DROP THE BRAVADO AND JUST MAKE DOPE PRODUCT.

Kanye had an epiphany. Also, cruise control.

I can't help but think that Kanye West is the next Michael Jackson, in that his music is great but, as a person, he's a little weird. Let's hope that he doesn't let the latter completely overshadow the former like Jackson did.

(Jackson got SO off-the-charts crazy starting in the 90s that I doubt Kanye will ever get that bad, but you get my point.)

Glad to step in and see some action in this thread again!

I don't think his music is that great. Certainly not Michael Jackson great. I don't like him on his own stuff, but I like him when he's on other peoples' beats.

But regarding the South Park laughs - it's been a weird season. Just saw "The Ring" last nite for the first time (which I loved) and I've seen everything else this season so far. Getting... weird. Season 12 was "okay" too with some hit or miss. "Imaginationland" was the last "great" thing to me. But we'll see where it all goes. They've done what they do for so long and they still make me laugh, unlike The Simpsons, which has become completely unwatchable to me.

Ah well.

Good to see Kanye under the knife, and his blog response was priceless.

I don't think his music is that great. Certainly not Michael Jackson great. I don't like him on his own stuff, but I like him when he's on other peoples' beats.

I wasn't comparing his level of greatness to Michael Jackson, just the craziness that goes along with the music.

That being said, I missed tonight's episode... Any good?