South Park

The Orichalcon

I never thought I'd see half of a South Park episode rendered in World of Warcraft.

You can kind of tell that Blizzard had some deal with them. Of course they were probably the ones making the animations. But, Blizzard was tacked everywhere. Product placements!

Funny though!

I have a friend who runs a guild on another server. One of his members is a GM (everyone but the officers are basically oblivious). He had "mysteriously disappeared" for about a month up until the other day. My friend asked where he had been when the guy logged on, and his response was "Filming a South Park episode."

He's apparently the guy who did all the filming for the trailer for the Silithus/EPL outdoor PvP as well as the epic Paladin/Shaman Apple switch parody.

The GM guy has a website and everything, too, so he's definately not a hack.

Back to the topic, the differences between the South Park episode and the actual game were intended, for those who were wondering. If they made everything congruent, there'd be less to talk about with your friends, right?

Didn't get many kicks out of it, until the stupidity of the plot came together at the end. Laughed at the toilet humor though, always good. On a scale of south park goodness, 4/10.

Edit: O yeah, for the last time, though the heat emitted from the fuel is not high enough to cause the steel to melt, it weakens it enough to cause major structural damage, resulting in the collapse of the buildings.

Bush's voice could've been a joke itself. South Park could easily cast people with Southern accents as it does in many other episodes.

Maybe Bush's voice choice was to make him sound smart enough to pull of such an intricate plot :)

That's exactly what it was. Even better was Donald Rumsfeld and his sinister/funny line about money.

"Beautiful money, bwahahahahaha!"

Yeah, I know they meant to do it. It wasn't a jab at the Bush adminstration, it was making fun of the conspiracy theorists.

But, I didn't really like it--didn't seem Bush-esque enough.

Yeah, I guess it was really only Bush in look and not feel. But, it did remind me of an old SNL skit that was very similar. Reagan was the president and he was, well typical, stupid Reagan..........until just the important people where left in the room (cabinet, top military brass, etc.). Then, Reagan turned into a hard-nosed, smart tactician. He would then switch back if anybody else came into the room. Played pretty well by Phil Hartman.

They never actually referred to him as Bush though, did they? The episode will hold up better in the future if they don't mention exactly which president they're referring to, and if the character is just a symbol. I'm positive they've broken this 'rule' in the past though.

They never actually referred to him as Bush though, did they? The episode will hold up better in the future if they don't mention exactly which president they're referring to, and if the character is just a symbol. I'm positive they've broken this 'rule' in the past though.

I'm pretty sure they meant Bush. He called Cheney by name. Rummy and Condi were there as well.

it was definatley Bush, especially with the Cheney hunting reference and Condi behind him.