OC ReMix officially attends MAGFest 5 festival

Jillian Aversa

• 2 weeks later...

My immediate future is clearer, so my plans have changed. It follows the worst kind of news at my end, however:

after caring for my pops since March (terminal colon cancer), he passed away early Thursday morning.

I expected to leave my father with friends for 3 days, coming to MAGFest on Friday, but held off on travel

plans because of the possibility the end for him was nearing. Well, it's happened, so I intend to be at

the Fest from the beginning... not to mention get those days off approved for Jan. 4 and the NYC meetup,

bring my mic back home, and get back to my music production, which I've had to completely shut down

for several months during all this. Oh, and update my web site. Thanks for everyone's patience.

My immediate future is clearer, so my plans have changed. It follows the worst kind of news at my end, however:

after caring for my pops since March (terminal colon cancer), he passed away early Thursday morning.

I expected to leave my father with friends for 3 days, coming to MAGFest on Friday, but held off on travel

plans because of the possibility the end for him was nearing. Well, it's happened, so I intend to be at

the Fest from the beginning... not to mention get those days off approved for Jan. 4 and the NYC meetup,

bring my mic back home, and get back to my music production, which I've had to completely shut down

for several months during all this. Oh, and update my web site. Thanks for everyone's patience.

sorry to hear that, man - my prayers go out to you.

now that i've got my ticket, i'm booking the flight sometime after thanksgiving. i can't wait for january!

Awesome, so far looks like I'll still be seeing most of the wonderful folks there that I've seen in the past. ^_^

Anyway, just gonna repeat the call for anyone needing someone to room with... and I can also fit more people in my car (I'd be coming in from north Delaware).

Kupo!

So do we have a more specific time and place for a meetup, or are we just sort of assuming that we'll all run into each other during the course of the convention?

well, i'll know where YOU are. but i'm kinda assuming you'll pull out the batphone and call everyone when we get there.

are we driving with that other dude, or is it just us?