OC ReMix officially attends MAGFest 5 festival

Jillian Aversa

img0463fp1.th.jpg

D-Lux massively owning Moguta, DjSammyG, and The Prophet of Mephisto in SSB as Kirby. Damn Kirby.

it's not MY fault i got assraped, donkey kong sucks on that stage. besides, me and d-lux on a team only lost once all weekend, and we played a lot of doubles stuff.

btw, the first picture in your next post was something i'm not supposed to say [o noez judgehaet], if i remember correctly.

Since he never actually managed to steal me, I don't think you need to kill him for it. I think we can let it slide this time. :P

I should really post some pictures... Unfortunately, I feel like crap at the moment and am not up to anything that requires any effort.

Bug Mogrothir to post pics for me, hehe.

And you and I were such assholes - SnappleMan called you a loud asshole in IRC haha (about the DoD listening party stuff).

lol. that was after the "F--- YEAH!" song, and that joke banjo track. i guess we were a little rowdy, but that was absolutely hilarious. i'm surprised snappleman remembered it was me, after all the booze he had.

Actually, I'm rather amused because most people seem to remember me more than they remember my boyfriend, who is the one who was actually on the forums :)

Welcome to OCR.

You shall hitherforth be known as "Girl on the Internet No. 4" ;)

(after Pixie, Rexy and Nicole--probably missing a few...)

Yes, I am Mogrothir's girlfriend. Hooray, I am remembered!

Actually, I'm rather amused because most people seem to remember me more than they remember my boyfriend, who is the one who was actually on the forums :)

HE was just another dude at a geekfest. YOU, on the other hand, were a GIRL. GIRLS don't come to geekfests often, and cute ones are even more rarer to be had.