OC ReMix officially attends MAGFest 5 festival

Jillian Aversa

Alright kids? Go to MAGFest, because MUSTIN SAID SO! :wink:

Anyway, I don't know why pixietrix put me on the "possibly attending" list. Probably wishful thinking on her part. Although I suppose anyone could be "possibly attending." Unless they broke free of earth's gravity and are hurtling through space towards the sun. Then it's a pretty safe bet they won't be attending.

Did I really type all that?

Hey, I'd like to go. But I have no idea about traveling or housing options. It'd be great if someone could I could carpool with someone. If anyone wants to share a room, I wouldn't even mind sleeping on the floor. I'm more worried about the getting there and coming back then finding a place to sleep right now.

Can anyone clear up what sort of options I have? I live around NYC, but I think at the time of the festival, I'd be in New Jersey...

In the meanwhile, I'll see if any one of my friends wants to come with and see if I can pressure him into driving down with me. 8O

Alright kids? Go to MAGFest, because MUSTIN SAID SO! :wink:

Anyway, I don't know why pixietrix put me on the "possibly attending" list. Probably wishful thinking on her part. Although I suppose anyone could be "possibly attending." Unless they broke free of earth's gravity and are hurtling through space towards the sun. Then it's a pretty safe bet they won't be attending.

Did I really type all that?

djpretzel: bah, stop being curmudgeon man

djpretzel: When Mega Man defeats Curmudgeon Man, he then gets to use his weapon, which consists entirely of repeating phrases like "Bah, Humbug!" or "plz dont add me to any freakin lists"

:D

(Okay... Maybe a little wishful thinking, too, but hey- you asked Dave to clear you and JJT for the panel, so I thought that was indication enough.)

Hey, guys, I would totally love to go. I really want to go. But thats when I come back from Rome, Italy. My schools marching band is one of the best in the nation, and we go all over. We're going to Rome, Italy and we're going to play at the Vaticant and stuff. Sorry :(

Oh boy. Wish I could go...but being on an island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean makes getting to anything on the East Coast really hard. And expensive.

Though I would love to see all the peeps and listen to all the musakz, alas, I cannot. But get lots of pictures, dammit! (coughandillegalmusicrecordingsifatallpossiblecough)

~.C.S.~