OC ReMix officially attends MAGFest 5 festival

Jillian Aversa

Aaron

No thanks. I'm not going to risk getting flattened by haters for telling the truth about secular rap music.

Different Aaron.

That's coo. I've had people spread rumours that I'd be crashing events. That's why I had to comment. But right now I'm too busy with work and recording. I really need to change my user name and start a fresh clean slate out, but it won't happen guarenteed.

BTW Prot's going?!? 8O:lol:

Send me pictures if it's true!

I'm not that gullible. I know he won't have a good time if he shows up there.

Thanks for the advance heads-up: we're talking a serious amount of planning on my part, especially since I dunno what's going on when in this fest. My big issue is getting someone to look after pops while I'm away for this long weekend. Once I work that out, I'm a definite.

So now...

The plan is to take Friday off from work and arrive in the afternoon, then to leave Sunday afternoon... that's as much time as I can probably spare.

Depending on the availability of a ride from NYC, I may take an Amtrak to wherever is closest, and may need a small ride from there.

Whether anyone can spare room for me, or four of us get another room, I can spare up to $120 for us.

I'll be sure not to miss the panel. How's these panels work? Will OCR's be on one day, or every day of this thing? Anything I can contribute?

ooooh

this sounds so great....well i'm going to try negociating with my mother see if i can travel alone.

the chances are slim since a plane ticket is kinda expensive and my mom wouldn't let me go all alone,maybe if i stayed with someone above 18 it'd be alright...

i'll need some help hope i can count on someone to share room or something...i don't mind sleeping on tha floorz

hope it works...

Just an update on my room: It's full. It was crowded with 3 people last year, and splitting it 5 ways is going to push it.

Definites: Xerol, Aaron, Garian

Possible: Bahamut, Suzumebachi, fivre

I'm pretty sure two of those 3 possibles are going. If not, then I will have a slot open, but that'll come up at the end of the month.

mmm, i've been pretty much awol from here for the past month or so, so I haven't put my name down for anything like this, however, given the close proximity to my house (as opposed to the last mag i went to), i will do my best to be there this time.

UH HUH AND HOPEFULLY IT DOESN'T TURN OUT LIKE LAST YEAR. :evil:

last year it was a 2 1/2 - 3 hour drive. This year its 30 minutes. i might not even get a room.

I might be going. That's a big might. I'm getting ready to ship off to Hawaii, so if I go, it's going to cost me a small fortune. HOWEVER! I am about to receive my hefty college bonus from the Navy (5 grand), and that might allow me to go. Was planning on using it to buy a V-Synth XT, but going to MAG again would be a far better time than I could ever have with a new piece of hardware. Only time will tell. A couple things have to fall into place for me to be able to go:

1.) I have to be able to put in a request for leave for those days.

2.) My bonus needs to be given to me all at once (or I'll need to do some SERIOUS planning).

3.) Upon arrival, people must fall before me and lick my boots.

We'll see what happens.

I might be going. That's a big might. I'm getting ready to ship off to Hawaii, so if I go, it's going to cost me a small fortune. HOWEVER! I am about to receive my hefty college bonus from the Navy (5 grand), and that might allow me to go. Was planning on using it to buy a V-Synth XT, but going to MAG again would be a far better time than I could ever have with a new piece of hardware. Only time will tell. A couple things have to fall into place for me to be able to go:

2.) My bonus needs to be given to me all at once (or I'll need to do some SERIOUS planning).

We'll see what happens.

I don't know.

I can think of at least a few things I could do to have fun with a V-Synth XT.

Things I'd do WITH a V-Synth.

Things I'd do TO a V-Synth.

<_<

We'll see what happens.

I don't know.

I can think of at least a few things I could do to have fun with a V-Synth XT.

Things I'd do WITH a V-Synth.

Things I'd do TO a V-Synth.

<_<

What about things you'd do to TO with a V-Synth? Can't forget those.