Palmtree Panic (Smooth Future) (Sonic CD)

This is a pretty solid groove. I especially love the pads you're using on this one. If I had one complaint, it'd be that the ending just kinda...happened. Maybe I was too caught up in the groove to want to let it go so soon, but it might help if you varied the beat a bit more leading up to that point. Maybe even let those background chords echo out to maintain the smooth feeling you've built up throughout the song.

56 minutes ago, Feyhd said:

This is a pretty solid groove. I especially love the pads you're using on this one. If I had one complaint, it'd be that the ending just kinda...happened. Maybe I was too caught up in the groove to want to let it go so soon, but it might help if you varied the beat a bit more leading up to that point. Maybe even let those background chords echo out to maintain the smooth feeling you've built up throughout the song.

Haha yeah I was pretty lazy with the ending, probably because I just wanted to finish the track and be done.

Thanks for the feedback!