Ripping Neo Geo samples / Wav's

Hey folks I'm new here and just wanted to say i'm in awe of all the fantastic music here !  I'm honestly stunned at the quality of the productions you guys are showcasing.

Now I'm fairly new to all this VGM / Ripping tools 'world' as I come from a traditional production background in a DAW producing 80's style music so forgive my noob questions.

While I'm aware of the free YM2612 / Vopm VST's out there , and would have to say they are fantastic I'm mainly interested in the sounds of the Neo Geo.

I always thought this was 'The Daddy'  when it came to it's sound, for example comparing Fatal Fury Michael Max stage from the SNEs/MD versions to the Neo Geo is crazy different , the NG smokes em both and I realise this is mostly due to it's use of it's ADPCM samples.

However, despite my searches/ forum lurking / reading I'm still stumped as to how to 'actually' rip samples (Not music) from Neo Geo games, and would really appreciate some help, I'm mainly looking for Drum one shots (Kick/Snare) 

Well thanks in advance folks !

Hi Man, thanks so much for the help - trouble is I have jukebox but tried to follow the spanish tutorial but when i load jukebox exe it does not find the Rom, it just lists lots of other games and asks me to add them to the list , I do, then it just hangs ???