OverClocked ReMix Chess League

kamoh

How did Clef get to the top division, didnt he have like 26 points?
Foolishly I decided that the wild-card would be second-highest number of awards.

Clef got 2 awards last week, vaulting himself to the final with very little doing - I'd like to say his cunning ability found a loophole in the system and he exploited it, and will win the tournament with significantly less points than even myself...

...but meh, it's just funny to me.

Man, remember when everyone was like, "I can't wait until someone comes along who can beat Dr. Wily"? Or maybe that was Bahamut. No wait, it might have been Eppy. No, that was John Derrilll.

Nah. That was Clef. I just read it. What am I thinking?

I think I got paired up with Eppy the first time he came here to play. Needless to say I was surprised and thoroughly owned.

Man, remember when everyone was like, "I can't wait until someone comes along who can beat Dr. Wily"? Or maybe that was Bahamut. No wait, it might have been Eppy. No, that was John Derrilll.

It was never eppy, formidable though he may be. Eppy, if anything, is our chosen hero. The one that came along and improved, eventually to give the titans a run for their money. When he first started, he was simply very, very good.

:cry: Nobody mentioned me!

:P Just kidding. I know why too - my first tournament was also Johnderrilll's first tournament here at OCR, February of this year.

I am the Jimmie Foxx to Johnderrilll's Babe Ruth.

The Karl Malone to JD's Michael Jordan.

The Carmelo Anthony to JD's LeBron.

Hmm...I thought that finding a good opponent would refresh my recently declining interest in chess. But after playing uranus, who I must say is incredibly skilled, I still find myself finding chess boring. It appears my reign of terror is nearing its end.
The reign of terror lasted all of six days.

Much like God.

Hmm...I thought that finding a good opponent would refresh my recently declining interest in chess. But after playing uranus, who I must say is incredibly skilled, I still find myself finding chess boring. It appears my reign of terror is nearing its end.
The reign of terror lasted all of six days.

Much like God.

Notice what kamoh is implying.