OverClocked ReMix Chess League

kamoh

Your search - Rinkashijimodochiku - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

* Make sure all words are spelled correctly.

* Try different keywords.

* Try more general keywords.

Everyone - I'm bringing back colors.

If you would like to change your colors, you may do so. pick one, two or three colors to represent yourself.

The overwhelming complication that I'm dealing with right now is this:

1) The double-elimination bracket is quick to make but difficult to make look clean - a little aggravating.

2) The double-elimination schedule the way it is shown at The Holiday Tournament Thread is, was, will be, and always has been the cleanest way to do a DE tournament. My 19-year-old self was a fucking genius.

3) The OCRCL system as it currently stands is just so damn nice.

I have problems with Internet at home. It behaves weird. I cant open IE or Firefox. It is just so slow! Yesterday i spent about an hour just to open games.yahoo.com, but still i could not enter any chess room. Messenger worked, but also slow and was disconnecting like every 15 min. Awful. Also my birthday was yesterday, but i had to go to socialize (I hate that) to Christmas party held by our division (from my work). No fun. And now i am at work, which is actually good coz I have internet here. If anybody wants to play chess, I am in Adequate now, as pearl_identity, anyways i have time, while waiting when my gel will finish running. :-(

ayoo, ive been 'stooging' away in ychess - god i hate it when u cant convert saved games into pgn format- so stupid.

I just played a 120+ move game against some stupid 3000+ rated cheat. the engame was hilarious and he didnt know what to do , i lost it eventually after my retardo rook sac. God, im so jobless, cant wait to go to Orlando for christmas. ;-) catch ya when i can.

ayoo, ive been 'stooging' away in ychess - god i hate it when u cant convert saved games into pgn format- so stupid.

I just played a 120+ move game against some stupid 3000+ rated cheat. the engame was hilarious and he didnt know what to do , i lost it eventually after my retardo rook sac. God, im so jobless, cant wait to go to Orlando for christmas. catch ya when i can.

did u save the game? I could send u a program which converts text files into pgn... when i will have internet

for now: tomorrow someone is coming from the cable company. hopefully they will fix the problem.

still i can post in the thread from my work, but i dont have messenger here :-(

2 kamoh: i think i will not be able to play tourney games this week, well, depends if they will fix my internet at home tomorrow

and on Sunday Im leaving for Ukraine, and i will be back after 10 of January. so, most probably, no games for me for the next 3 weeks :-(

I just played a 120+ move game against some stupid 3000+ rated cheat. the engame was hilarious and he didnt know what to do , i lost it eventually after my retardo rook sac. God, im so jobless, cant wait to go to Orlando for christmas. catch ya when i can.

did u save the game? I could send u a program which converts text files into pgn... when i will have internet

for now: tomorrow someone is coming from the cable company. hopefully they will fix the problem.

still i can post in the thread from my work, but i dont have messenger here :-(

2 kamoh: i think i will not be able to play tourney games this week, well, depends if they will fix my internet at home tomorrow

and on Sunday Im leaving for Ukraine, and i will be back after 10 of January. so, most probably, no games for me for the next 3 weeks :-(

Okay - agree to a draw for our other game? I'm sure Setz will want two draws as well...

Alright, so Rainman and I traded games. Here's one greedy trap he fell for:

;Title: Yahoo! Chess Game
;White: rainmanr2d2
;Black: ilovepsi84
;Date: Wed Dec 20 00:46:57 GMT 2006

1. d2-d4 d7-d5
2. c1-f4 e7-e6
3. c2-c4 c7-c5
4. c4xd5 e6xd5
5. f4xb8 a8xb8
6. d1-a4+ c8-d7
7. a4xa7 c5xd4
8. a7xd4 d8-a5+
9. b1-c3 d7-e6
10. g2-g3 f8-c5
11. d4xg7 d5-d4
12. g7xh8 d4xc3
13. h8xc3 c5-b4
14. o-o-o b4xc3
15. b2xc3 a5xc3+
16. c1-b1 b8-c8
17. e2-e4 c3-c2+
18. b1-a1 c2xa2++

Yes, and well played, Bahamut. I managed to get a slippery lead on him our second game, enough to cause him to make a mistake and give up a queen - but he absolutely dominated the first. Both won as black.

Rainman DX vs. Bahamut, 1-1.

Hmm... 2-2 so far - can't get much more mediocre than that.

Alright, so Rainman and I traded games. Here's one greedy trap he fell for:

;Title: Yahoo! Chess Game
;White: rainmanr2d2
;Black: ilovepsi84
;Date: Wed Dec 20 00:46:57 GMT 2006

1. d2-d4 d7-d5
2. c1-f4 e7-e6
3. c2-c4 c7-c5
4. c4xd5 e6xd5
5. f4xb8 a8xb8
6. d1-a4+ c8-d7
7. a4xa7 c5xd4
8. a7xd4 d8-a5+
9. b1-c3 d7-e6
10. g2-g3 f8-c5
11. d4xg7 d5-d4
12. g7xh8 d4xc3
13. h8xc3 c5-b4
14. o-o-o b4xc3
15. b2xc3 a5xc3+
16. c1-b1 b8-c8
17. e2-e4 c3-c2+
18. b1-a1 c2xa2++

whoa! he took the poisoned pawn !! ouch.

Reports

Ended

At

11:59

PST

Tuesday

Night

John

Derrilll

You

Are

Too

Late

Plus the only fair way to do it is to have her do a total forfeit - which makes my win completely useless...of course it doesn't matter either way, it's 1 point from 6th place or 2 points.

JD locks up 5th, Setz 6th, Kamoh 7th, Margoute 8th.

So all you know, the reason I haven't really be around is because my grandpa passed away. I don't think I'm going to be able to finish my matches with clef unless they are tonight.
Aww I'm sorry about that, man...I hope you and your family are all okay, especially around this time of year.

We'll figure something out - try and get your match done, but I think we all understand if you don't.