OverClocked ReMix Chess League

kamoh

patzer!

patzer.gif

indeed.

Rainman DX vs. Salaxzar, 0-1.

Rainman DX vs. grayfox9996, 0-1.

Rai... oh, who am I kidding? Patzer DX vs. Margoute, 0-1.

I have a streak of -9 on Yahoo! chess y'all. -9. I don't think I've ever been up in the double digits before, on either side!

EDIT: Rainman DX vs. Amazgr8, 1-0. Win on time.

I'm going to look like a dick for this, but oh well.

He never showed up. This wouldn't irritate me if I hadn't discovered shortly after this conversation that he played everyone who asked him to play except for me. So he dodged me and only me, then no-showed the next day.

I'd like to take this as a victory, since he was too sick to play me but not too sick to play Sovereign and Falchion. :???:

He played the other two guys first, before you even contacted him (I'm pretty certain).

Plus I don't wanna go changing things - no reports means no reports, and I'm not going to decide matches for you. Unless you want to agree to a draw or something, it's gonna get logged as no match...

...if your opponents don't want to play, that's fine. They'll keep not playing when they don't play other teams, and they'll suffer because of it while the other three teams will just get knocked down to your level.

There's actually a rule not posted regarding disconnects, which I'm treating the Soveriegn_Legend vs. amazgr8 match as...

If you get disconnected from the room (or forced to leave), you are entitled to one restart from the point of the disconnect. If you cannot certainly ascertain the position of the match, you may elect to replay the game.

If a second disconnect occurs on your side, you forfeit the game.

If the player NOT disconnected refuses to restart, THEY forfeit the game.

So it looks like the Legend/Amaz game is going to be replayed...

I'm actually no longer sure what I want to do with the amazchess vs. soveriegnlegend game, so it is currently not posted. Until the two players can come to an agreeable decision on their game, I will leave it that way and I will advise the two players on this.

ocrclcg9.png

I got in a car crash this morning and my car is now in need of both repair and fixing. I also got minor (note: pointless) injury but I'll be fine.

This probably won't have a lot of bearing on my online time, but I just wanted people to know.

I got in a car crash this morning and my car is now in need of both repair and fixing. I also got minor (note: pointless) injury but I'll be fine.

This probably won't have a lot of bearing on my online time, but I just wanted people to know.

8O Here's hoping everything's alright. Keep us posted.

8O Here's hoping everything's alright. Keep us posted.

I've got airbag contusions but that's about it. They itch and hurt. My breathing feels compromised but that may be a misconception or my recent sickness or the fact that I need to get fit. Anyways...everyone the SNES tourney should be fun and the more the merrier, we've already got 10 players (including Keegan :D), so it should be funs.

Take care man.hopefully your car is in better shape now. Im really worried about it. =(