"Pieces of Courage" A Link to The Past Project (ONE TRACK LEFT)

1 hour ago, TheChargingRhino said:

You're welcome. Any luck on uploading tracks? I'd like to hear them! 

Can't you hear them with the links I shared? I won't be uploading the tracks for now, I have a schedule for uploads.

I'm going to claim one more:  Sanctuary/Light World Dungeon

Folks, I need you to stop double- and triple-posting. If you need say something and nobody has replied to the thread since your last reply, just edit your last post.

The forum isn't a live chatroom. Try to post when you have more substantial things to say.

EDIT: Okay, guys seriously. One thread per project. If you need to recruit for something specific like a video editor or something, edit the title of the project's topic. Don't make another thread.

38 minutes ago, DarkeSword said:

Folks, I need you to stop double- and triple-posting. If you need say something and nobody has replied to the thread since your last reply, just edit your last post.

The forum isn't a live chatroom. Try to post when you have more substantial things to say.

EDIT: Okay, guys seriously. One thread per project. If you need to recruit for something specific like a video editor or something, edit the title of the project's topic. Don't make another thread.

I was thinking the same thing...

Why posting 3 or 4 posts? For those who are following, we get a ton of e-mail notifications because of that...

BTW, guys! How's the cover art coming along? I want to use it in my video for the music, if that's possible! We have the name and art figured out, right?

21 hours ago, DarkeSword said:

....Oops. Sorry about that.

Some art, name is good, I'll put you down for Sanctuary and Light World Dungeon. Names? 

50 minutes ago, DarkeSword said:

sorry DarkeSword,/Rhino that was me i'll try to not be so post happy...

31 minutes ago, GSO said:

sorry DarkeSword,/Rhino that was me i'll try to not be so post happy...

Just now, TheChargingRhino said:

....It might have been me as well...

Yes, both of you! hahaha!

It's fine though, your intensions were good. It's just General Forum Rules and Behavior you know? This is no chat and each topic has it's place.

Let's get this project going, shall we?

1 minute ago, TheChargingRhino said:

Yes, Let's. I need track names from a bunch of people, though. And their tracks, too. By the way- which soundtrack do you guys want to remake next? Ocarina of Time? Donkey Kong Country? (1994) or 2, or 3? (1995-96)

Wow, I like the enthusiasm, but one album at a time, ok? This one is a lot of work! :P

23 minutes ago, TheChargingRhino said:

Yes, Let's. I need track names from a bunch of people, though. And their tracks, too. By the way- which soundtrack do you guys want to remake next? Ocarina of Time? Donkey Kong Country? (1994) or 2, or 3? (1995-96)

I have Parts of the Final Fantasy 8 OST in the first stages. more info in a new thread.

I FREAKING LOVE freesounds now. "Before the Storm", everyone. Because, you had NO idea what was in store when you stepped foot into the castle the first time, right? Had no idea how big the quest really was....

Hyrule Castle will have the "rain falling on Terra Cotta roof" (I think it's Terra Cotta in the game right? be cool if it was...) noise.  I am done posting for now-don't want to get Dark or anyone else mad again, right? I'll only post for new tracks/videos/questions. 

Here's Hyrule Castle. I think that I'm done doing tracks- you other guys figure out who's doing what track at this point. 

I lied-the track does not have rain, because it messed with the track too much. I might post a version that has the rain, though....

By the way-should I change the title of this forum? ...I'll go ahead and change it now... 

EDIT: Changed.

On ‎7‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 7:37 PM, GSO said:

here's my two more tracks:

&

...I'm done taking tracks btw. lol.

I Lied...I did more tracks:

Church/Sanctuary:

Boss Cleared Fanfare/Crystal:

Flute Boy's Ocarina:

here ya go.

*note: just refresh the page on soundcloud every few minutes and they should show up.

Track Name for Lost Woods: "Fake Swords"

I estimate about two weeks to get this ready. Voice samples for Sunday at the latest. Life just keeps getting in the way...

Just a quick note about our title: Pieces of Courage is a name I feel would be better suited to a project of Zelda 1 or 2, as these games revolve around the Triforce of Courage. A Link to the Past doesn't focus on any one piece of the Triforce. Picky, I know - but I do feel a name for the album should reflect a little closer to the nature of the game.

... Not that I'm trying to steal any thunder from BlueJackG! It was a good suggestion. :)

42 minutes ago, TheChargingRhino said:

YEAH! Will update track list-thanks GSO!

And I think that "Priest" is acutally done -see my note beside the name for info.)

I need names for your tracks, GSO, And Nika! Thanks. ...Wait....SAMPLES?  sounds interesting.... should we review each of the tracks? Like we give our opinions on each and decide if they need to be redone/fixed. 

41 minutes ago, The Nikanoru said:

Track Name for Lost Woods: "Fake Swords"

I estimate about two weeks to get this ready. Voice samples for Sunday at the latest. Life just keeps getting in the way...

Just a quick note about our title: Pieces of Courage is a name I feel would be better suited to a project of Zelda 1 or 2, as these games revolve around the Triforce of Courage. A Link to the Past doesn't focus on any one piece of the Triforce. Picky, I know - but I do feel a name for the album should reflect a little closer to the nature of the game.

... Not that I'm trying to steal any thunder from BlueJackG! It was a good suggestion. :)

....Weeeeellll....we COULD name it "Triforce of the Goddesses".....

6 minutes ago, TheChargingRhino said:

....Weeeeellll....we COULD name it "Triforce of the Goddesses".....

I had one vote for Of Pendants and Crystals... (Thanks, @BlueJackG)

Maybe Hyrule Divided?

As for the voice samples, I was referring to the Ganon's Message I had promised to do, but I can do anything folks want me to. I'm more of a bass than tenor, so I'm not sure how good my Link would be - especially if I try to 'chipmunk' it - but I can try that too. I just like to be all kinds of villainous!

EDIT: Or Path to the Golden Land...

46 minutes ago, GSO said:

I Lied...I did more tracks:

Church/Sanctuary:

Boss Cleared Fanfare/Crystal:

Flute Boy's Ocarina:

here ya go.

The tracks aren't showing up for me, GSO.

Well, two of them did.

32 minutes ago, The Nikanoru said:

I had one vote for Of Pendants and Crystals... (Thanks, @BlueJackG)

Maybe Hyrule Divided?

As for the voice samples, I was referring to the Ganon's Message I had promised to do, but I can do anything folks want me to. I'm more of a bass than tenor, so I'm not sure how good my Link would be - especially if I try to 'chipmunk' it - but I can try that too. I just like to be all kinds of villainous!

EDIT: Or Path to the Golden Land...

"....Chipmunk"... sure, why not? 

...."Hyrule Divided..." I LOVE IT.