"Pieces of Courage" A Link to The Past Project (ONE TRACK LEFT)

6 hours ago, GSO said:

I'll just keep 'em on sound cloud then(the ones I don't use). Btw, two things:

1.We Need a Discord Server for the Pieces of Courage website & its related projects so we don't turn the OCR threads into chats.

2. we need to figure out a standard file format for the Final Album tracks(.WAV, .MP3, .FLAC, etc.)

MP3.

Can you make the sever?

This thread got bumped (whatever that means), so I'm gonna stay low for a bit....might be my fault....

Here it is.

20 hours ago, TheChargingRhino said:

This thread got bumped (whatever that means), so I'm gonna stay low for a bit....might be my fault...

When you "bump" a thread, you reply to it to move it back up to the top of the list of topics in the forum.

You went overboard yesterday and kept creating new replies instead of editing your last reply. You even did it again after I warned you and I had to merge your last two posts together.

I really don't want to discourage you from posting on the forums and working on music with people; that's what this place is for. But you need to make sure you're using the forums properly.

Just a quick question- did you use a program to make this? If so, which one, and second, if you did not use a program, did you play the instruments yourself? 

Putting you down for the track now....

I'll just keep editing this comment, then...

You use FL TOO! YES! What packs/generators- Morphine, right?I think that Morphine has the best selection of Brass....and everything else.

1 hour ago, TheChargingRhino said:

Just a quick question- did you use a program to make this? If so, which one, and second, if you did not use a program, did you play the instruments yourself? 

Putting you down for the track now....

I'll just keep editing this comment, then...

Are you replying to me? If that's the case, I just used Fl studio

20 hours ago, DMT Produktionen said:

Are you replying to me? If that's the case, I just used Fl studio

You use FL TOO! YES! What packs/generators- Morphine, right?I think that Morphine has the best selection of Brass....and everything else.

On another note:

Here's the boss battle BGM.

And...

Princess Zelda's Rescue. 

On 28.7.2016 at 7:14 PM, TheChargingRhino said:

Sorry, I couldn't get to reply. I was at the hospital for the last few days for stomach problems.

I don't know what Morphine is, lol. I paid 128 for WIVI Band for some of the brass and the flute(stupid of me.... Should got it on a student discount) and I used Komplete 10(500 bucks, has a lot of good sounds with a lot of shit sounds) with Kontakt Orchestrated Library(decent but limited) and Sessions Strings(they have a lot of articulations and everything is mostly streamlined). For the guitar, I paid like 100 buck for a sample discount which  had a nylon guitar(I never played a nylon guitar, and I never had the balls to continue with learning acustic guitar, so I can't say if it's realistic or not.)

*Edtit*

I've made the Treasure Found jingle(sorry, cant find the offical name). Will be posting Secert soon.

*Edit*

I also claimed  Turned into a Rabbit!

*Edit*

Here is Secret Jingle.

On 7/30/2016 at 2:56 PM, DMT Produktionen said:

Sorry, I couldn't get to reply. I was at the hospital for the last few days for stomach problems.

I don't know what Morphine is, lol. I paid 128 for WIVI Band for some of the brass and the flute(stupid of me.... Should got it on a student discount) and I used Komplete 10(500 bucks, has a lot of good sounds with a lot of shit sounds) with Kontakt Orchestrated Library(decent but limited) and Sessions Strings(they have a lot of articulations and everything is mostly streamlined). For the guitar, I paid like 100 buck for a sample discount which  had a nylon guitar(I never played a nylon guitar, and I never had the balls to continue with learning acustic guitar, so I can't say if it's realistic or not.)

*Edtit*

I've made the Treasure Found jingle(sorry, cant find the offical name). Will be posting Secert soon.

*Edit*

I also claimed  Turned into a Rabbit!

*Edit*

Here is Secret Jingle.

Great. Will update now. Thanks. 

I am STILL working on that Dark World track...mixing some DKC TF, and Halo, too (bass, and drums/organ) 

Still working on "Funky World". I KNOW. It's taking a lot of time.

Plus, I want to make it JUST right, you know?

It'll combine Dark World, Windmill Hills from Tropical Freeze, and that one track from Halo where the bass drum and snare are like Kick, kick kick, snare, snare. Sadly, I do not know the track name, and I;d have to go through all Five/whatever else OSTs to find it. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Can you even "bump" your own threads?

If not, don't blast me with warning posts, I don't know about bumping your own threads.

This project is not done, I still have to complete two tracks. Dark World is almost done. 

Will complete the album this weekend.

Nika, I STILL NEED YOUR TRACK!!!

Hey, we're on the SF album now, but did you ever finish your track? 

42 minutes ago, The Nikanoru said:

... No, but it is on my list. I've got some LSC stuff to do first, then this. I'll get it to you as soon as I can.

K. I'll get the two last tracks up by Monday. Have Morphine now.. It's almost be a year already that's nuts. Also, this is the thread that I got my warning point-do those ever go away? No?