Night (pt.1,2) & Through the Darkness

Hey guys, i would appreciate feedback on my new dubs, asked around at DSF but they did not seem to be willing to even listen to my tracks nor anyone from social medias (0 plays apart from 1 view on part 2 when i checked everything was ok in it myself)

So i came here with my dubs, to ask opinion. Worked really hard and tried to put some real effort into the tracks (even though made both during these wake hours as i am awake now and can't sleep for some reason even if i have been up for like well way over 24 hours), personally i like them adequately even though i'm not huge on self-compliments. Of course noticed few things i would have wanted to fix before i uploaded them but oh well, i was already thinking of part 3, was bloody fun times producing these:

Went nuts on sound designs for the drops (and dag up few old designs such as the lead from one of my earlier tracks 'Pump it' etc also composed it in similar style as in my previous epicstep track), as you can hear, maybe there's too much stuff going on, but then again, i like it, somehow it's fun to produce and even listen. May i ask the opinions of you? Also composed a really basic sustain violin ensemble chords for intro (chords based on drop chords so a lot easier after making the drops apart from couple of extra notes for lead-ish violin) with the addition of arp to bring more content for intro still. And then slowly fading in the beats and one growl on both. On first part the beat is really basic as it was originally a sound design project and i just made a quick beat to test the sound designs better, but had to continue with the track. On second part i tried to put a lot more effort for building a track rather than some test thingie. I don't know what it is for me to start piling up sounds on top of each other and one after another that go trough rather fastly and it may sound, well, odd for others i suppose, but it soothes me for some reason.

Anyways, any honest feedback would be appreciated. Too harsh to listen? unbalanced? any mixing and mastering advice? 

Also as a reminder, i truly did produce those today and most likely if i were to spend several days on those, they would be better, but these aren't for some record label, no (have tried twice to sent demos a loong time ago and as they were shitty, no wonder labels would not want to support me on making music that people don't like), these are mostly just me having fun and practicing and wanting to share what i accomplished still if someone else were to appreciate the music still, and even better, if i could get some advice on which i agree upon and can become a better producer. Only if i were to really fine tune a similar track or either of these or make similar on the basis, then i could maybe sent them somewhere.. or not..

Ok, so, as i was starting part.3 in the part.2 project, wanted to fix couple of minor things. Also it truly does seem like the track sounds different (better i would say, more or less) within the project, compared to the final render, and that difference truly baffles me.

Just took a screen capture of it, this is what night part.2 drop looks like and sounds like really when in the making (apart from the use of ASIO4ALL compared to FL Studio ASIO which is on this video and the loudness of one particular growl, fun game: can you spot the growl i mean? made it hella louder and took off sidechain so that the kick would not cover it?):

What do you think?

Thank you. Really appreciate the words. Actually been at it (full long version in the form of single track) for couple of days straight via long marathon sessions on FL Studio, fun times. First just composed new chords and notes (for leads and sound designs) and started making it on top of the part. 2 project under the name Night part. 3, but after a while, i had to change the name to me more suitable for the vibe of the track, more or less. I will upload full song Beta test soon enough (but for example there ain't much of a difference in second drop, and by the way fun fact.. i was actually almost going for making a DnB beat for the second part but did not do it). It's just i'm not 100% satisfied with it yet. I was thinking of making a third part for the song and go for a enormous track, might as well because the full version already is basically the biggest project i have ever had.

Maybe i should not even consider uploading Beta test.. but go for the full thing.. but then again.. i could upload the Beta to youtube first for example and then continue the track and upload the full long version to CDBaby as a single. Yes i will definitely do just that. Three drops and verses on a single track, and all of them different yet still following the basic chord structure. I will make a DnB beat for the third part. I too enjoy good drum and bass music

Ok, just finished rendering the video which took 2 hours (to render i mean, don't even get me started on how long making the video project took, making videos is fun but it's slow af because my pc specs can't handle it that well so tweaking requires time), noticed couple of mistakes on it already but just because of those, i won't immediately re-render the video: firstly on the video itself, the disc jumping on the kicks is out of sync towards the end (it is more difficult than you might think to get it jump on kicks), have to fix it and also 3-D render the texts as they look kind of simple, also make the "green flames" move more as they go on way too "straight line" so to speak, at least got the particles about good and the spinning disc with audio spectrum), secondly and more importantly, on the track itself i noticed that the piano melody on the orchestral part cuts out short before the second drop comes along.. oops.. How did i not notice that before.. oh well.. this is the Beta version:

I will also indeed make a third drop for this. Enormous project already, i will make it even larger and fine tune it more.

Edit. noticed more mistakes: The growl on the orchestral part also cuts out short, apparently i forgot piano and growl totally whilst trying to make a proper build up, used too much filter on the guitar lead on the second drop which sounds weird, too repetitive orchestral drums for the build up. Ugh.. i have lots of stuff to fix on that track. Well, all in a days work huh.

Ok, here's basically the full version of my recent big project from which all the videos above have also born:

Noticed couple of mistakes on it again afterwards which i would have liked to fix before uploading (the growl on orchestral part between first and second drop for example, is too loud or something.. There's something wrong with the DnB part definitely maybe the beat is too boring or something.. and have to practice a lot more on my sound designs, composing, building a good track and then mixing and mastering it properly) but all and all, it's hard to hear the track how others would hear it.. 

Would appreciate some honest feedback on this. What i should improve?

• 2 weeks later...