[Mixset] Binster Mixset August 2006

binster

Ello all.

I did a mix for the guys over on www.bijoubreaks.com and it's now available for download.

http://www.bijoubreaks.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11985

It's free, but you need to register. Here's the tracklisting :

01) Jurrasic 5 - Monkey Bars

02) The Prodigy - Girls

03) The Album Leaf - The Outer Banks

04) Binster - The Guards Have Found A Dead Ninja

05) Metro Area - Miura (ft. Pink Floyd - Echoes)

06) Goldfrapp - Tiptoe

07) Chris Huelsbeck - Turrican 2

08 ) Binster - Abandoned Petrol Station (Welcome Breaks Mix)

09) The Human League - Things That Dreams Are Made Of (Binster's Hasty Breaks Edit)

10) FPU - You Don't Pay My Bills

11) FC Kahuna - Machine Says Yes

12) Super Furry Animals - Slow Life

13) Binster - Survival Instinct

14) Coburn - We Interrupt This Program (Stanton Warriors Remix) (ft. http -//nedmacapellaextended.ytmnd.com/)

15) Binster - The Diplomat (4303 Long Mix)

16) SI Futures - This Is The Way

17) Elite Force - Shadowbox

18 ) Maximo Park - I Want You To Stay

19) Trademark - Burn (Rich & Binster's Fire Escape Mix)

20) Tim Follin - Ghouls And Ghosts (Binster's Poltergeist Mix)

Enjoy!

Binster

• 2 weeks later...

Well, that link's been up for its maximum 2 week period, and now it's been deleted.

So I guess that makes it ok for me to put up a direct link for those of you who don't want to register at bijoubreaks.com (for shame!)

Here it is - no need to register now, just download and listen!

Binster - Bijou Breaks August Mix

Get it while it's hot!

Cheers for the kind words fellers!

As for CM - it's not as glamourous as it seems; one of my mates works as a writer for the mag, and he innocuously sent me a list of questions... I was surprised when my answers featured in such a prominent article!

;)

Binster

Badass, bro. I'll pick up the issue from my local Borders bookstore. If I mail it to you, would you be willing to sign it? (EDIT: Purchased!)

Only about 8 minutes into the "Bijou Breaks August Mix" while on my lunch break (i.e. The Album Leaf - "The Outer Banks"), but this is pretty badass so far, plus some of my ole' Binster favoriies in there like "The Guards Have Found a Dead Ninja" and G'nG Poltergeist Mix. Looking forward to chillin and listening to the rest!

In all seriousness, lemme know if Computer Music could use an article on OCR. pixietricks will hug you. Tightly.

Badass, bro. I'll pick up the issue from my local Borders bookstore. If I mail it to you, would you be willing to sign it? (EDIT: Purchased!)

Only about 8 minutes into the "Bijou Breaks August Mix" while on my lunch break (i.e. The Album Leaf - "The Outer Banks"), but this is pretty badass so far, plus some of my ole' Binster favoriies in there like "The Guards Have Found a Dead Ninja" and G'nG Poltergeist Mix. Looking forward to chillin and listening to the rest!

In all seriousness, lemme know if Computer Music could use an article on OCR. pixietricks will hug you. Tightly.

I'll mention it to my mate (nervous_testpilot, for it is he) to see if there's scope for some kind of article about OCR - I'll keep you posted :)