...RIP ReMix ThaSauce Again??

Deadman

Hello everyone.
Not long ago I had the misfortune of having my laptop and all my backup HDs stolen. So, in order to try and rebuild my VGReMix archive, I revisited all the different communities, and it seems like ThaSauce has been down for some time.. with no revival in sight. Does anyone know anything about this?

I've looked around for an archive site, like the one that exists for the old VGMix site (presented by ThaSauce, ironically) but I haven't found anything. It's a damn shame, because there were some killer tunes on there. Some of you guys might have remixes posted there as well, so there should be some kind of community interest.

Anyway, if anyone knows of any back-up or whatever, that'd be greatly appreciated

Cheers

On 17-7-2016 at 2:34 PM, Txai said:

I have some VGMixes which weren't on VGMix Archive: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0hfwl3l85n2i716/VGMix.rar

This link doesn't work for me, it sais that the file is damaged so I cannot open it.

I have several Video Game Remixes myself om my computer. 525 songs and 2.7 GB is the size so I'm not uploading them yet. Some of them are OC Remixes or from different sites. Here's a TXT file with the songs I have.

http://www.freewebs.com/bundeslang/Bundeslang - Video Game Remixes.txt

If anyone is interested I might get a zip or rar file online.

On 18-7-2016 at 10:39 PM, Txai said:

Bundeslang, it works fine to me. Maybe your download was unsuccessful. Try again : )

I get the same message, it still sais that the file is 94 kb and damaged. Maybe it's just my PC.

EDIT: I was able to download it after saving the file to my Dropbox and download it from there. Thanks.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/5/2018 at 10:58 PM, NovemberRhythm said:

I'm behind three remixes that have been removed from thasauce site, any of you have?

RTS81 Shnabubula - Final Fantasy - 'Final Fantasy Medley'
RTS87 Miszou - Goldeneye 007 'Rocking the Cradle'
RTS229 (This one has no idea what it is, I only know the ID number)

On 4/30/2018 at 10:42 AM, prophetik music said:

according to escariot in this thread, miszou is one of sole signal's old handles, along with audix (the one he was forced to change from a while ago).

Prophetik is correct in that Miszou changed his name a few times before requesting some songs get removed. As far as 229, I have no idea. RTS songs should have their ID number as the catalog number and I can't figure out what that song was for the life of me. Certainly I have it somewhere, but I don't have a record of what it is.

Also in the future I wouldn't bump this thread if you need something. If you have a question about R:TS feel free to just messge the ThaSauce Facebook page. We get back to'em pretty quickly. I visit OCR occasionally but not regularly enough to see this kind of thing without looking for it.