OCR00015 - Bubble Bobble "Hillbilly Rodeo"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow! 8O I just HAD to post a reply for this... how could I say it? Funniest and wackiest remix I've ever heard! :lmassoff: I didn't thought someone, especially DJ Pretzel, could be this wacky and insane at the time! 8O:wink: The voice remember me the one of Claitus, that ol'yorkel, in da Simpsons! :lol: ... can't...stop...laughing...too...funny!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

yukariteaching.jpg

AZUMANGA DAIOH

• 2 weeks later...

The world may someday forgive you for this, but I sure won't! =P Just kidding, just kidding. This is definately... different. Although I prefer the ordinary Bubble Bobble mixes, you've really made something worth remembering here. I don't think I'll ever be able to play BB again without thinking of this.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I can imagine a hillbilly driving around down in Texas with this pumping to the max...

Why does he have to be from Texas? Bah.

Anyways, I still like the song! w00t m4x!

haha i'd definantly drive with this blaring in MY little Missouri town... hahaha great mix! it's up there with Music of my Groin as someone else said... lol

Totally agree with Tiberiansam and the others, this is hilarious in a great way. I just had to listen to it repeatedly and I'm sure I'll do so once in a while. I like this sort of music, can't help letting it grow on me. It's cheesiness is part of its beauty, though no doubt it's one of those you either love or hate. I love it. Nice job.

P.S. even the music from the TV movie "Joe's Apartment" is not as great as this 1.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

What.. The... F**k?

Dude... This is just... Horrible, man. Not that it's not good, but... This song wasn't made to be mangled like this. I opened it before I read the reviews because it was a Bubble Bobble mix and.... Man, this is screwed up. And when he was singing gibberish along with the banjo, it sounded like he said something about Mountain Dew.

Dude... Crazy, man.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

DJP... I had no idea you were a hick at heart. And I'm so thankful you made this (I just listened to the 'Jungle' and 'Speed' version of this). Normally, I'm anti-chez but, here... you're tryin.' And thus, it's hilarious! I might change the drums a little but, otherwise the country is down.

• 3 months later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR00015 - Bubble Bobble "Hillbilly Rodeo"